AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

^My dude...a guy called up 'EEI this week talkin' 'bout when does BB's contract end since Kraft NEEDS to go after Parcells and bring him back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i dont even know why i listened to sports talk radio this past week
I thought we were bad in New York
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Revis not a gamechanger
how many INTS he got this year?
Ike Taylor gave up all those yards who cares
he created a turnover which was play of the game @ the end of 1st half
Ike Taylor=Gamechanger

Revis not a gamechanger
Ike Taylor=Gamechanger

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Revis not a gamechanger
Ike Taylor=Gamechanger
I hate Jets and I hate Revis.  But come on man... 
laugh.gif

welcome2jungle wrote:
Revis not a gamechanger
Ike Taylor=Gamechanger

OC so any updates on BRON?

welcome2jungle wrote:
Revis not a gamechanger
Ike Taylor=Gamechanger

OC so any updates on BRON?

Revis not a gamechanger
Ike Taylor=Gamechanger
I hate Jets and I hate Revis.  But come on man... 
laugh.gif

Because Ike Taylor gets the amount of respect as Revis does on the field by opposing quarterbacks.

No quarterback ever throws to Taylors way, yet he is such a beast that he runs across the field as the ball is thrown in the air only to snatch an interception from the receivers grasp no matter where the ball is thrown.

He displays unbelievable talents.

Revis cuts the field in half. Qbs don't even look it him.

Reggie Wayne having 0 receptions, I consider that gamechanging.

Because Ike Taylor gets the amount of respect as Revis does on the field by opposing quarterbacks.

No quarterback ever throws to Taylors way, yet he is such a beast that he runs across the field as the ball is thrown in the air only to snatch an interception from the receivers grasp no matter where the ball is thrown.

He displays unbelievable talents.

Revis cuts the field in half. Qbs don't even look it him.

Reggie Wayne having 0 receptions, I consider that gamechanging.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Jason Allen  Devin McCourty> Revis

Let's get the stupidity rolling

as for comparing the Jets and Pats the past two years.
The Patriots have suffered in the playoffs in recent years because of the inexperience, and overall skill on the defensive end, along with a inconsistent running game.

all of those years that New England had superbowl runs in 01, 03 ,04 and their 06 AFC champ game appearance. they've had dependable running backs especially in their super bowl years with guys going over 1000 yards and being seen as a threat. Their defenses' wasn't seen as some amazing steel curtain-esque D, but around top 10 in the league that could pressure the QB. 

if the patriots had a dependable running game and a experienced defense that can pressure the QB(superbowl 47 lookout
nerd.gif
), people would be agreeing with the statement that the Jets need to be like the Patritots and claim home field throughout the playoffs.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Jason Allen  Devin McCourty> Revis

Let's get the stupidity rolling

as for comparing the Jets and Pats the past two years.
The Patriots have suffered in the playoffs in recent years because of the inexperience, and overall skill on the defensive end, along with a inconsistent running game.

all of those years that New England had superbowl runs in 01, 03 ,04 and their 06 AFC champ game appearance. they've had dependable running backs especially in their super bowl years with guys going over 1000 yards and being seen as a threat. Their defenses' wasn't seen as some amazing steel curtain-esque D, but around top 10 in the league that could pressure the QB. 

if the patriots had a dependable running game and a experienced defense that can pressure the QB(superbowl 47 lookout
nerd.gif
), people would be agreeing with the statement that the Jets need to be like the Patritots and claim home field throughout the playoffs.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Revis not a gamechanger
Exactly. Revis isn't even the best DB on the team. Cromartie gets picks. He's a game changer.

oh man
laugh.gif

i hope some people arent serious in this thread.

you guys do realize the reason Hall and Cro get to make plays on the ball is because QBs throw the ball towards them....

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Revis not a gamechanger
Exactly. Revis isn't even the best DB on the team. Cromartie gets picks. He's a game changer.

oh man
laugh.gif

i hope some people arent serious in this thread.

you guys do realize the reason Hall and Cro get to make plays on the ball is because QBs throw the ball towards them....

That Rex and Mendenhall gif combo will go down in the books. And yeah, talking still gets you bums nowhere.

That Rex and Mendenhall gif combo will go down in the books. And yeah, talking still gets you bums nowhere.

i will never be able to comprehend why teams go to such conservative game plans in the 2nd half after 1st half dominance. that ++$@ has cost teams games so many times in the past i don't understand how coaches still decide to go that route. wait until there's not enough time left for the other team to possibly make a comeback before going that route.

i will never be able to comprehend why teams go to such conservative game plans in the 2nd half after 1st half dominance. that ++$@ has cost teams games so many times in the past i don't understand how coaches still decide to go that route. wait until there's not enough time left for the other team to possibly make a comeback before going that route.

Back
Top Bottom