AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Consquence- J.E.T.S (Put Your Arms Out)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrillaB

I'm sorry this is the quote of 2011...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Only thing that would have made it better would be if he got his Booker T. on and was like "Big Ben we comin for you N'" with Braylon Edwards and Rex Ryans wife standin in the back tryin to hold in their laughter.

Originally Posted by TrillaB

I'm sorry this is the quote of 2011...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Only thing that would have made it better would be if he got his Booker T. on and was like "Big Ben we comin for you N'" with Braylon Edwards and Rex Ryans wife standin in the back tryin to hold in their laughter.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
jets, y'all better find something to hate about the steelers...
i don't think it has anything to do with hating a team... i think the reason why the Jets aren;t trash talking the Steelers is cuz they're afraid to.... the steelers are a physically tough defensive team that can literally hit back..... let's face it, it was "personal" with the Pats and to a lesser extent, the Colts.... and those two teams are for the most part, finesse teams. Steelers on the other hand, are a team that they know they can't push around and will have to fight in the trenches..... you don't want to trash talk a team like that.

laugh.gif
i don't think it has anything to do with hating a team... i think the reason why the Jets aren;t trash talking the Steelers is cuz they're afraid to.... the steelers are a physically tough defensive team that can literally hit back..... let's face it, it was "personal" with the Pats and to a lesser extent, the Colts.... and those two teams are for the most part, finesse teams. Steelers on the other hand, are a team that they know they can't push around and will have to fight in the trenches..... you don't want to trash talk a team like that.

B. Smith, Coleman + Taylor are all at practice, stetching.
-Per Jenny Vrentas' twitter.

We all figured Coleman was healthy again, but it's great to see Brad and J. Taylor (concussion/concussion-like symptoms, yet cleared to play) practicing.

We all figured Coleman was healthy again, but it's great to see Brad and J. Taylor (concussion/concussion-like symptoms, yet cleared to play) practicing.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Yeah I was worried about JT when he took that shot while making the tackle. Glad to see he's ok and ready to play the biggest game of his career
pimp.gif

Yeah I was worried about JT when he took that shot while making the tackle. Glad to see he's ok and ready to play the biggest game of his career
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

laugh.gif

I agree with this.

laugh.gif

I agree with this.

Nobody wants to make James Harrison mad, he is nuts

I think it is more the jets playing that card twice already and plus there is no revenge factor. They beat the Steelers already, not the other way around

I think it is more the jets playing that card twice already and plus there is no revenge factor. They beat the Steelers already, not the other way around

Originally Posted by kapstone

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by MrONegative

sancheztweet-480x223.jpg

Is this true?  No other QB has 5, EVER?
eek.gif

its true but sort of meaningless.   Good teams, the teams that usually win playoff games have home field advantage or at the very least play one less playoff game (because of the bye).   For example, John Elway who played in 5 Super Bowls, only played five career road playoff games.  Also, home field means so much less now than it used to...

But since its a positive Jets stat im sure all Jet fans will yell at me and tell me its the single most important statistic in all of football history and speals volumes to the legendary status that is the Sanchize.

I'm no Jets fan, and that stat is impressive.  I don't care how many so and so played in, if you played in 1 and lost, then you never won a road playoff game, period.  Steve Young, never won a road playoff game.  Mark has played in 5, and won 4.  That is impressive.  And if he wins #5 this week, and by the way, it's his second year and he'd already own the record, that means the rest of his career would be house money in terms of road playoff wins.  Impressive, slice it any way you want, it's more then Tom, Peyton, Joe, John, Dan, Troy, Jim, Kurt, Brett, etc etc etc.  And he did it in 2 years.  Those other guys all been in the league 10+. 

Impressive. 

Now kiss my @#$ for making me talk nice about the Jets. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kapstone

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by MrONegative

sancheztweet-480x223.jpg

Is this true?  No other QB has 5, EVER?
eek.gif

its true but sort of meaningless.   Good teams, the teams that usually win playoff games have home field advantage or at the very least play one less playoff game (because of the bye).   For example, John Elway who played in 5 Super Bowls, only played five career road playoff games.  Also, home field means so much less now than it used to...

But since its a positive Jets stat im sure all Jet fans will yell at me and tell me its the single most important statistic in all of football history and speals volumes to the legendary status that is the Sanchize.

I'm no Jets fan, and that stat is impressive.  I don't care how many so and so played in, if you played in 1 and lost, then you never won a road playoff game, period.  Steve Young, never won a road playoff game.  Mark has played in 5, and won 4.  That is impressive.  And if he wins #5 this week, and by the way, it's his second year and he'd already own the record, that means the rest of his career would be house money in terms of road playoff wins.  Impressive, slice it any way you want, it's more then Tom, Peyton, Joe, John, Dan, Troy, Jim, Kurt, Brett, etc etc etc.  And he did it in 2 years.  Those other guys all been in the league 10+. 

Impressive. 

Now kiss my @#$ for making me talk nice about the Jets. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

I agree with this.
I disagree. The Jets aren't afraid of anyone. The Jets have no reason to trash talk on the Steelers at all. 

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

I agree with this.
I disagree. The Jets aren't afraid of anyone. The Jets have no reason to trash talk on the Steelers at all. 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

The Jets held Harrison, and Woodley (for what it's worth), in check when they played each other Week 15. I'm not saying a repeat is in order, but it is possible to hold them in check yet again.

The Jets held Harrison, and Woodley (for what it's worth), in check when they played each other Week 15. I'm not saying a repeat is in order, but it is possible to hold them in check yet again.

Sanchez has been hit exactly ONE time this postseason.....oline has been on another level....Pitts on a different level than the Colts and Pats obv but they will keep them in check not worried at all

Back
Top Bottom