AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

That is a crazy!!! Dudes only in his second year!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

How could you not like Tomlin? Guy is cool as they come

The thoroughness of his preparation is second to none. I remember when the Steelers played the Raiders and his conference leading up to the game,
he damn near named every starter on offense and defense...including rookies.
sick.gif
That was just off the head. Lord knows, they had tendencies and their
strategy broken down to a science. Nothing but respect and admiration.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

How could you not like Tomlin? Guy is cool as they come

The thoroughness of his preparation is second to none. I remember when the Steelers played the Raiders and his conference leading up to the game,
he damn near named every starter on offense and defense...including rookies.
sick.gif
That was just off the head. Lord knows, they had tendencies and their
strategy broken down to a science. Nothing but respect and admiration.

Originally Posted by onewearz

tomlin's great but could he just say something dumb or arrogant. i need to hate this dude right now and i can't seem to be able to. cmon mike we need this !!!!!!

laugh.gif
   i can't hate the steelers.  there a good team and they really don't do anything wrong.  sure you could find issue with ben but aside from that  it's hard to hate on the steelers.

Originally Posted by onewearz

tomlin's great but could he just say something dumb or arrogant. i need to hate this dude right now and i can't seem to be able to. cmon mike we need this !!!!!!

laugh.gif
   i can't hate the steelers.  there a good team and they really don't do anything wrong.  sure you could find issue with ben but aside from that  it's hard to hate on the steelers.

i was watching sportscenter last night and on the bottom line it said just under 80% of all of sanchez's incompletions were overthrown. i hope the steelers take advantage of that, because with polmalu and ryan clark back there it'll be a good day for us.

i was watching sportscenter last night and on the bottom line it said just under 80% of all of sanchez's incompletions were overthrown. i hope the steelers take advantage of that, because with polmalu and ryan clark back there it'll be a good day for us.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by MrONegative

sancheztweet-480x223.jpg

Is this true?  No other QB has 5, EVER?
eek.gif

Dude is tied for the record right now.
pimp.gif

It makes sense. How many teams go this far, twice with the same QB, and never win their division?

sancheztweet-480x223.jpg

eek.gif

Dude is tied for the record right now.
pimp.gif

It makes sense. How many teams go this far, twice with the same QB, and never win their division?

I have no problem with Tomlin dude is a great coach, but people only say he is cool cause he is young and looks like Omar Epps
laugh.gif

I have no problem with Tomlin dude is a great coach, but people only say he is cool cause he is young and looks like Omar Epps
laugh.gif

Can't wait 
pimp.gif
should be another great game. I just hope the O-line isn't too banged up and holds up well through the game. Steelers better be drafting a good OT in the upcoming draft with their first pick.

Can't wait 
pimp.gif
should be another great game. I just hope the O-line isn't too banged up and holds up well through the game. Steelers better be drafting a good OT in the upcoming draft with their first pick.

sancheztweet-480x223.jpg

eek.gif

its true but sort of meaningless.   Good teams, the teams that usually win playoff games have home field advantage or at the very least play one less playoff game (because of the bye).   For example, John Elway who played in 5 Super Bowls, only played five career road playoff games.  Also, home field means so much less now than it used to...

But since its a positive Jets stat im sure all Jet fans will yell at me and tell me its the single most important statistic in all of football history and speals volumes to the legendary status that is the Sanchize.

sancheztweet-480x223.jpg

eek.gif

its true but sort of meaningless.   Good teams, the teams that usually win playoff games have home field advantage or at the very least play one less playoff game (because of the bye).   For example, John Elway who played in 5 Super Bowls, only played five career road playoff games.  Also, home field means so much less now than it used to...

But since its a positive Jets stat im sure all Jet fans will yell at me and tell me its the single most important statistic in all of football history and speals volumes to the legendary status that is the Sanchize.

Back
Top Bottom