Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

i havent seen this posted, and i need them more then ever now i cant wait to get a pair and rock on summer nights 

hopefully im lucky enough

Last edited:
The non flux ones are sitting btw, I guess I didn't update that far

Went to NYC adidas originals store guy told me they only had 2 sizes that sold out.

The material is different then I expected, they aren't a flat black when not shining you can see the color faintly, but I dig that. 

Superstars n that other pair are ugly to me

Id buy superstar over the other tho

Flux >>>>>

Judging the three on silhouette only, I probably actually like the Metro Attitudes the most but I think the Flux utilizes the xeno a lot better.

people trying to get $350 for these 
laugh.gif

people trying to get $350 for these :lol:    
Yup. It's Prisms all over again. They had the exact same f'd up release, too, only they were in the middle of the night, so you woke up to immediate disappointment. With these it was slightly delayed disappointment.

Whatever, just curious what the price was after the initial hype died down. I'm trying to gauge what the Xenos will be selling for after the hype is over & I saw they were being compared to one another.

After the first release (April) the Prisms were around $275-$300 iirc. Then after the first FTL drop they went down to about $190-200. Then they had like 45 different individual releases spread out over about three mos. Finally the hype died on them and you could cop for retail a couple days after restocks by like July/August.

Prisms also had a massive backorder issue with the first FTL/EB/Champs release, too (a couple weeks after the initial Adi.com drop). I ordered mine in late April from Eastbay, and they didn't ship til late July.

The adidas Originals ZX FLUX Placeholder Pack comes in blue, pink and black colorways and will be available online and at participating retailers starting February 15

Wow, sounds like a mess. Thanks, I didn't follow that release at all.
Absolute sh**-show. Oceans and Post Digitals were a breeze in comparison, but Oceans were still a bit tricky at first (w/ $200-250 resale at first, as well).

For all of you freaking out calm down.

The same exact thing happened with the prizms.

Sold out everywhere - ******s tried to massively screw people on ebay. Adidas restocked them EVERYWHERE.

Prizms to be had below retail.

Just be patient.

BINGO, WE GOT ACTION.

homegirl called me saying her boy got a pair in Miami... I said ducktales and she sends me a pic he took of them...

I called the closest HOH and dude said they had em...which ironically was the same HOH I called this morning

Jet over there and bam, one pair left... my size. I was gonna spread love like Nino Brown on Thanksgiving but they sold out

Apparently the shipment showed up mid day and was cleaned out on sight

Apparently the shipment showed up mid day and was cleaned out on sight

Cleaned out on sight? By who, lol?!?! I'm calling shenanigans on some shady-***** HOH employees. Their ebay accounts are prolly flush w/ $350 Xeno Fluxes right now.

:lol: cleaned out mid day with no sign of them being available huh

Employees trying to flip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom