Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

aiight so.... finally spoke to someone that knew what the **** was up ....

we may be out of luck getting them instore today, or this weekend due to a "factory issue" ....

which makes sense given that the online stores were backordered AND the flux was the only pair the adidas.com site didn't drop last night

it all makes sense now.

aiight so.... finally spoke to someone that knew what the **** was up ....

we may be out of luck getting them instore today, or this weekend due to a "factory issue" ....

which makes sense given that the online stores were backordered AND the flux was the only pair the adidas.com site didn't drop last night

it all makes sense now.
it does make sense, it sucks that the most anticipated shoe of this year for adidas SO FAR beside kanye, drops on a allstar weekend which would seem like that would play in our favor=easier cops

now there's "issues"  the release is on a different date=lower the chances of copping

If I see them up in Orlando, I'll let you know. So far no one has them, including the Adidas store and the biggest Adidas carrying Champs here in FL Mall.
Orlando you said??? We need to keep in touch I was making calls right now but no go
Yessir. Adidas store up here is kinda clueless but I got in touch with the manager and he said to check back in a week because they were having some issues with distribution. I thought it was BS, but it kinda lines up with what was said a few posts up with factory delays.

I'll def keep my eyes out for them and let the FL NT'ers know what I find. One way or another we will all get our pairs.
nthat.gif

OOS unbelievable!!!!.....
mean.gif
 ......so is there a chance with the factory problem that these will be more available in weeks to come and more of a in-store release??

I bet everyone here thought they had flourish when we had to wait to check out even me.
black-kid-crying.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom