Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

OOS unbelievable!!!!.....
mean.gif

Had them in my cart and the indecision got the best of me. Was considering holding out until the Gold Foams next month so I'll look around at the mall and if not oh well. Not worried about these.

At least the shoes dropped in your sizes!!

I've been waiting since last year on these and im SOL now because no sz 7 and flux run big already. :frown:

What stores getting these??? Might have to make a trip
appears to be only Adidas stores, and select FTL and CHM

idk about euro sites though I would think theyd have these too since today was the global release for them but I havent seen them anywhere else

Was in line for checkout on all three sites for my size and all OOS sold out while waiting for checkout. Damn... 

if anyone in south florida comes across pairs in store holler at me....

I called HOH Pembroke and Footlocker at Sawgrass..... ****** had no idea what the hell I was talking about

chatted with Adidas rep, she was lost in the sauce too....

even called Footlocker an hour ago to stock locate and there was nothing in the system .... she could see the release today online but nothing entered by local stores

No lie.. 

I had a pair for wife in the cart and entered my information - got denied on the free shipping code - ran the info again and boom - out of stock.  This is unbelievable.  

I had my pair in car at Eastbay (which never works for me) and when the countdown ended - boom - out of stock. 

Were there a total of 20 pairs for each?  Jeez and I thought this would be the easy cop for the weekend. 

im being childish over this release...

going to Disney tomorrow with my 2 homegirls and I was juiced to see the Xeno's act ignorant in the light lol...

esp in Space Mountain

may just settle for the shell toes until I can get these.... I know local spots with them now

At least the shoes dropped in your sizes!!

I've been waiting since last year on these and im SOL now because no sz 7 and flux run big already.
frown.gif
they run big? that so i odd when i see cats post that. i feel my 9.5 is a bit snug and thats my TS. 90% of my stuff is 9.5 and some 10 if they're too tight or only size, i have kobes asic gl III and V sagas NB 998, 997 every thing fits good. i can see myself fitting into a 10 with some wiggle room. in flux

Damn... two days, two times I've struck out. First the FL3s now these Fluxes smh 
sick.gif
mean.gif

i called some spots round me and was told these only release in stores in ny

dont know if its true tho

going to Disney tomorrow with my 2 homegirls and I was juiced to see the Xeno's act ignorant in the light lol...

esp in Space Mountain

may just settle for the shell toes until I can get these.... I know local spots with them now
car to share where your located and what spots?!

esp in Space Mountain

If I see them up in Orlando, I'll let you know. So far no one has them, including the Adidas store and the biggest Adidas carrying Champs here in FL Mall.

aiight so.... finally spoke to someone that knew what the **** was up ....

we may be out of luck getting them instore today, or this weekend due to a "factory issue" ....

which makes sense given that the online stores were backordered AND the flux was the only pair the adidas.com site didn't drop last night

it all makes sense now.

esp in Space Mountain

Holla at me b.. I have space mountain fast pass for 7-8 I think lol.... Spaceountain waiting line you mean cause it's dark in the ride :lol:

I was for sure these would have been easy with all the Nike/JB stuff dropping all this month

Last edited:
If I see them up in Orlando, I'll let you know. So far no one has them, including the Adidas store and the biggest Adidas carrying Champs here in FL Mall.
Orlando you said??? We need to keep in touch I was making calls right now but no go

Back
Top Bottom