Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

just saying that all ebay shoe sales now are done with screenshots rather than actual shoes
well, yeah, I'm aware of that....

I'm saying I hate dudes like that who mark up a GR 3x .... that's some real scavenger ****

being THAT GUY

RECAP:
I'm 99% sure the Flux are NOT in store ANYWHERE today....

the reason for the online backorder was factory issues..... which makes sense given what I've already verified

a. Footlocker system had no store records

b. Adidas Originals store in Miami's stock didn't arrive due to said issues

c. Uptown Miami just posted that there was a distribution problem and they'd be coming soon

d. they were backordered online at Champs, FTL, Eastbay

e. Adidas.com (as well as spots like Sneaker Politics) didn't even drop them -- but had the other 2 pairs available last night

dont temp me with those ebay screen shots, i really like these but if thats what its gonna be then :evil:

Especially if there another drop coming

Meh .. thats too much work n i may not even get another

Last edited:
Keep in mind there are also currently HUGE delays at West Coast shipping ports due to a massive labor dispute with the dock workers. Saw on the news yesterday that basically nothing's been coming in or going out for the last couple of weeks. It's f'ing up everything out there, from goods (like sneakers from China) to produce, which is rotting on the pier. I'm sure this isn't helping matters at all, so what we're probably seeing sold now is the stuff that's actually made it  ashore already, while there's still 1000s of pairs sitting on massive container ships of port somewhere in LA or SD.

I'm salty at missing this first drop, but based on how the other hot Flux releases went, I'm confident I'll cop at retail (or below) soon. 

Don't pull the trigger on those ebay auctions just yet. I was chatting with customer service at adidas .com:

Visitor:
the zx flux xeno sold out quickly online. will it be available here?
Billy:
I'm sorry about that but the shoes
were not released. They're in back order
until the 18th of this month
Visitor:
so they'll be available here on the 18th?
Billy:
Yes, that's what our last report said
Visitor:
ok good. is it available at any in store retailers or was it only released today for future fulfillment?
Billy:
Right now you would have to call your local store to see if they got it
Visitor:
ok. so on the 18th, is that a general release to other retailers? It appears they were only available from Eastbay, Footlocker, and Champs.
Billy:
That's right
Visitor:
Great. Thanks for the info.

;=-- pete ;=--

^^^^^^ Basically the same thing the Adidas rep said to me.
Also if a spot like Sneaker Politics has Attitude and Superstars, but no Flux, looking like the delay is for real and they're still coming.

And remember how many rereleases the multi Prisms got.
It's not like Adidas is under contract to only produce a certain number like the Yeezys.
They can make as many as the want, and likely will if the Prisms are any example.

Last edited:
Added to cart right at 10 and checked out on Eastbay with no problems. Confirmation email 5 mins later.
,accidentally removed them, oops, no problem looks like an easy cop. WRONG. Kept getting the "limited to 1 per" message but cart was empty. The system thought I purchased since I already had them in cart I guess.

Off to ebay to bend over.
mad.gif
mean.gif

,accidentally removed them, oops, no problem looks like an easy cop. WRONG. Kept getting the "limited to 1 per" message but cart was empty. The system thought I purchased since I already had them in cart I guess.

mad.gif
mean.gif

too soon to pepper thy angus brah, just hangon a little longer

mad.gif
mean.gif

Don't do that. 
laugh.gif

There will be plenty of these to come. Just be patient.

too soon to pepper thy angus brah, just hangon a little longer
I feel like I can't go on with my day until I satisfy the thirst.  Striking out is one thing, but I fouled up what should have been an easy cop. Appreciate it though.
everybody didn't get them yet, why ebay?
Thanks, I honestly I didn't know that. I'm just angry at myself & admittedly irrational right now.

Don't do that. 
laugh.gif

There will be plenty of these to come. Just be patient.
All you guys are right. This is just a rare feeling for me. At the risk of being accused of a bragging, I batted 1.000 in 2014.

Last edited:
And you'll get this one too. I thought with the Xeno tech the rumors of it being limited make sense. But with everything back ordered and that west coast shipping port strike in addition to what happened with the multi prisms, these should be sitting in your local stores at least once.

Fluxes for everyone. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back order doesnt mean they arent limited though ... just saying

I do hope NTfam gets to flourish though

Back order doesnt mean they arent limited though ... just saying

I do hope NTfam gets to flourish though
Their track record. Why when the flux is almost fading would they go and try to make it limited for the few who do still want it, with a new material.

How about instead of trying tos ee how limited it is we just wait till they get shipped out. 

Last edited:
Their track record. Why when the flux is almost fading would they go and try to make it limited for the few who do still want it, with a new material.
How about instead of trying tos ee how limited it is we just wait till they get shipped out. 
idc how limited it is to be honest ..

But to what youre saying, if it is indeed fading out why would you go mass producing it?

Only a certain group of people like the McRib .. wouldnt do Mcd's any good to sell it all year right

Fluxes are so dope. It's best silouhette adidas has come out with in a long time. They've just been really underwhelming with some of the recent releases, but they're still great shoes at a great price and the miFlux app is a great idea. I'm just not sure what I would put on mine. Their version of NikeID can also whip up some great pairs.

Was able to grab a size 11 off footlocker this morning, clicked the wrong size at first but was still able to cop.

Waited in line on eastbay and champs, thought i was gonna cart again but didnt get anything.

Super excited to get my pair, loved these since the 1st pics came out.

Back
Top Bottom