Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

BINGO, WE GOT ACTION.

homegirl called me saying her boy got a pair in Miami... I said ducktales and she sends me a pic he took of them...

I called the closest HOH and dude said they had em...which ironically was the same HOH I called this morning

Jet over there and bam, one pair left... my size. I was gonna spread love like Nino Brown on Thanksgiving but they sold out

Apparently the shipment showed up mid day and was cleaned out on sight
well congrats bro, but what about US!!!!!!!! lol

Looks good fam. I'm still curious, do they light up only under a flash or also with direct normal light?

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Flip flopping on these as to whether I really NEED them.

But that place holder pack is exactly the type of mess killing this shoe. Stop it adidas.

Last edited:
dude, do they fit TTS adidas-wise like normal flux, or slightly bigger like flux weaves?!?! repped tho!

I want them. Hopefully, I can catch them when they release at more spots.

I won't lie. I was pretty despondent with the initial Prism release. I want to say they dropped in April or May of last year and wasn't able to cop them until HoH Florida Mall restocked in August. Course, they ended up restocking on Adidas, FNL, etc. Hopefully, this is a case of the same.

Normal light and sun will activate that reflective ... its pretty much the same way regular 3M illuminates

My understanding

dude, do they fit TTS adidas-wise like normal flux, or slightly bigger like flux weaves?!?! repped tho!

I probably could have went a full size down... these are .5 down with wiggle room in the toes

Last edited:
Not sure if any of you watch his videos but HesKicks posted a review of the Xenos

Back
Top Bottom