Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I really neeed to catch these when other stores get their pairs 
nerd.gif

For those that have them, may i confirm, it's half down from your normal ZX Flux or NB 997/998 size right?

last night...

View media item 1403167
it seemed like the most color change in natural light, oddly enough, occurred around sundown... and when indoors the light had to be up high shinning down.. lights on the floor did nothing

and about sizing, I could legit do a complete size down.. half size down and I still have plenty room

Last edited:
Anyone else worried that with the FL back order email? It said something about being able to cancel the order if they don't recieve the quantity from the manufacture.

This has jig written all over it. Hope I'm wrong

it would be pretty weak if my order got cancelled cause I had em in hand at the store and didn't cop cause I ordered em

I would have bought them in store just in case. You always have 30 days to return them....especially if you saw how crazy the release was.

I feel all that I just never been the type to stop someone else from enjoying the shoe

I never buy the wrong size and things like that

not that big of a deal but if my order is cancelled I'd be a lil upset because I don't like take backs

Scooping up a different size is one thing. And you're not denying anyone in this case. There was a manufacturing issue, so anyone who purchased online has the possibility of getting their order canced.

And order cancellations are a part of the deal especially when dealing with back ordered status on FTL and Co or just buying a shoe on FNL.

after I saw em in store I was feeling like these would be everywhere soon and still might

I went back the next morning and the entire stock was gone

I haven't recieved a cancelled email so Im feeling confident I'll get em

just a weird turn of events for a shoe that many don't even seem to know about

yeah, all pairs are back ordered and some of the back orders have been cancelled

if some are cancelled I'd assume they received the shipment already and will ship monday

of corse this is all opinion

thank you, i didn't get canceled yet, so that's good

Just feels like adidas was rushing these out the door for all star weekend, the release was terrible, stores only seemed to get two sizes, and online everything was back ordered... Would it have really mattered to push it back a week or two and get it right?

I seriously hope I can track down a pair, the footlocker.com release was frustrating to say the least as we all saw. I have a chance tomorrow potentially, found out I missed out on a pre-order though today smh. been a long time since I've really felt this legit excitement for a shoe, & it's not even for a Nike shoe. I have to give serious props to Adidas for this.

I seriously hope I can track down a pair, the footlocker.com release was frustrating to say the least as we all saw. I have a chance tomorrow potentially, found out I missed out on a pre-order though today smh. been a long time since I've really felt this legit excitement for a shoe, & it's not even for a Nike shoe. I have to give serious props to Adidas for this.
Where is this "chance"? I NEED a pair!!!

Back
Top Bottom