Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Interesting timing on this. I am in your same position. 13's too small 14's too big. I spoke to three FTL reps yesterday (after showing them I am gunning for a 13.5) and all three of them suggested I change my size to either a 13 or 14. They said they have never seen a 13.5 come through, at least not in my NTL's (I live in Portland in case that matters). They all basically said it would be a wasted raffle to go for a 13.5. Just wanted to pass along my experience, good luck!

Appreciate the info. Thanks

probably about half that amount, how long before they became butter for you? I may give it another shot at half up....
it broke in nicely when I wore it almost daily for 3 weeks. I really wore them as beaters tho.
meanwhile, my OG Waves doesnt feel as comft as my Mauves. It definitely needs to be broken in.

I went TTS on both.

Clays are cool..but ima rock Static non reflect 350s more this summer. Same thing for Analog 700..they’re a clean sneaker for the summer..but i think i’d still wear WaveRunners a little more this summer. I fear Analogs will get dirty way too easy for $300 ( Fear of Analog )

Today

A51A380F-BD1A-443E-9498-F25D940FC3C8.jpeg

CB6AD1AB-DB3B-4380-BEEB-63B5550BBD56.jpeg

probably about half that amount, how long before they became butter for you? I may give it another shot at half up....

At first, my Mauves kinda hurt my arch (I have flat feet) - but after a while that flattens out. They are pretty comfy to me. Tanks - I've been wearing them as my parking lot shoes when I go snowboarding.

Interesting timing on this. I am in your same position. 13's too small 14's too big. I spoke to three FTL reps yesterday (after showing them I am gunning for a 13.5) and all three of them suggested I change my size to either a 13 or 14. They said they have never seen a 13.5 come through, at least not in my NTL's (I live in Portland in case that matters). They all basically said it would be a wasted raffle to go for a 13.5. Just wanted to pass along my experience, good luck!
What's up yo, fellow NT'er from PDX!

I wonder how many people on here are actually from the 503?

Anyhow just noticed you said Portland so I figured I'd say what up neighbor lol I figure you must mean the FTL "hoh" in Wash. Sq. Mall right? Only ones that ever get em' I believe.

havent worn either of my statics yet, reflects on non-reflects. definitely cant wait til spring to break them out. been living vicariously through others when i see they have them on lol. it just turned spring here a week ago. I'm ready.

convince me to spend 300+ on them 500's

im on the fence ONLY because blush and blacks which i prefer are pricey as F VS the salts and supermoons which i dont necessarily hate just aint feeling as much as the other two

would you consider them as worth the $ as the 700's?

Back
Top Bottom