Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Quick psa for wide footers and those seeking waverunner comfort:
C71733A3-A9A2-430B-9967-B8EED515FA6E.jpeg

Please elaborate on what you did if you don’t mind.

convince me to spend 300+ on them 500's

im on the fence ONLY because blush and blacks which i prefer are pricey as F VS the salts and supermoons which i dont necessarily hate just aint feeling as much as the other two

would you consider them as worth the $ as the 700's?

I guess I’m lucky cuz 500s were my first yeezy purchases and people hated them, called them bricks. It was easy to cop and also flip 4.5s for cake months later.
1. blush
2. utility black
3. salt
4. supermoon

All top tier IMO, except my moons are still DS so maybe that’s the one I like least since I haven’t unleashed them yet.

Salt 500s I rocked for a week straight on a trip and they kept growing on me each wear, so much so that caused me to cop 700 salts. Hot take... my salts are my top 700 ahead of OGs and Mauves.

How long before they sold out?
They killed the code (to apply to geodes) almost immediately. Then they amended the product page to include the ‘excluded from discounts’ wording. Sizes slowly dwindled after that. Then it looks like they killed the code altogether sitewide (despite the email saying promo ran until the 4th.). Go figure.

Defintiely doubling up on the Geodes if they get to 240 or lower.

I thought I wanted the triple black V2 as well, but it's not really a triple black and I think I prefer the brown to the grey/black look.

Now really digging the cements, though that may change.

Anyone ever order from “The Sneaker Box” ig handle - thesneakerbox Saw some salt 700’s on there with some other new sneakers on there. Can’t tell if legit or not

I guess I’m lucky cuz 500s were my first yeezy purchases and people hated them, called them bricks. It was easy to cop and also flip 4.5s for cake months later.
1. blush
2. utility black
3. salt
4. supermoon

All top tier IMO, except my moons are still DS so maybe that’s the one I like least since I haven’t unleashed them yet.

Salt 500s I rocked for a week straight on a trip and they kept growing on me each wear, so much so that caused me to cop 700 salts. Hot take... my salts are my top 700 ahead of OGs and Mauves.
No one care about your flip story bro. Take that **** to IG or something. This is niketalk. We talk about shoes not resell.

You dudes must have some fat *** feet if you think the 700’s are narrow and gotta cut **** out of the insides :lol: must wear a full size bigger in the 350’s just to get them on your feet

It’s kind of been established that 700s other than the Waves fit snugger due to the tongues being attached. This isn’t anything new. Catch up, rookie.

Back
Top Bottom