• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Blush way better but moon more affordable at this point

for my size, 11.5, only a $20 difference. i have the butters though, are the moons similar in hue? i havent seen them in a comparison pic. seems like most of yeezys shoes has a counterpart in a different number. salts being the cousin of moonrocks. moons and butter. blush like turtle doves?

for my size, 11.5, only a $20 difference. i have the butters though, are the moons similar in hue? i havent seen them in a comparison pic. seems like most of yeezys shoes has a counterpart in a different number. salts being the cousin of moonrocks. moons and butter. blush like turtle doves?
burn butters. cop supermen

Butters are like a highlighter yellow whereas moons are a more muted yellow. If it’s only a $20 difference I’d say go Blush all the way

500s have alot of suede..and that their price point (at retail ) i think they’re a great buy. I also ydig the exaggerated heel..think it looks cool. I own the Salts ( i like the alien grayish hue with light bluish green tint ) . I went TTS..and they were slighty short in length at the toe..until i took the ortholite insoles out, and i had more toe room after that. It made the sneaker lighter IMO..and it was comfy to just walk on the Adiprene. Compared to BOOST..which is soft squishier comfort..the Adiprene in 500s is a firmer comfort on your feet. It’s nice as a changeup..they both feel good to me.
Go Salts for a cheaper Blush ..but not as warm a color. Supermoons when dirty look bad..when clean they’re nice. My Salts haven’t gotten real dirty..and i’ve worn them everywhere.

What's up yo, fellow NT'er from PDX!

I wonder how many people on here are actually from the 503?

Anyhow just noticed you said Portland so I figured I'd say what up neighbor lol I figure you must mean the FTL "hoh" in Wash. Sq. Mall right? Only ones that ever get em' I believe.

Portland in the house! Hows it going man? Yep, I meant Washington Square, was just there last night with the girl. She got some makeup at Sephora and I went to FTL to ask about the yeezy raffle lol

Quick psa for wide footers and those seeking waverunner comfort:
C71733A3-A9A2-430B-9967-B8EED515FA6E.jpeg

Geodes From ADC Came In Today :pimp:
0629FB3E-AAAB-431C-ADCD-DE27A84827D9.jpeg

Overall A Nice Shoe With Decent Quality Materials, However The Taped 3M Stripes Kind Of Cheapens The Appearance Of This Model IMO.

I Can Say With Full Personal Certainty That The V1 Is Noticeably More Comfortable On Foot, With This V2 Feeling A Little Cramped In The Toebox In My TTS As Compared To V1’s. I Wouldn’t Even Say The Comfortability Is Comparable Between The Two. These Geodes Have Helped Peak My Interest In The Static’s But The Noticeable Difference In Comfort From V1 To V2s Makes Not Having Them Sit Easier For Now.

Salt 700 V1’s Slowly Climbing My Personal Ranks And Are A Solid #2 Behind Waves At This Point For Me :pimp:

Geodes From ADC Came In Today :pimp:
0629FB3E-AAAB-431C-ADCD-DE27A84827D9.jpeg

Overall A Nice Shoe With Decent Quality Materials, However The Taped 3M Stripes Kind Of Cheapens The Appearance Of This Model IMO.

I Can Say With Full Personal Certainty That The V1 Is Noticeably More Comfortable On Foot, With This V2 Feeling A Little Cramped In The Toebox In My TTS As Compared To V1’s. I Wouldn’t Even Say The Comfortability Is Comparable Between The Two. These Geodes Have Helped Peak My Interest In The Static’s But The Noticeable Difference In Comfort From V1 To V2s Makes Not Having Them Sit Easier For Now.

Salt 700 V1’s Slowly Climbing My Personal Ranks And Are A Solid #2 Behind Waves At This Point For Me :pimp:
Me too! Starting to think we all underrated the Salts.

Back
Top Bottom