• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
photo_2019-03-27_11-15-05.jpg
Look almost like rainbows..in a completely heterosexual way .I wish the grey was more purpley like that.

Might be in the minority here but my mauves felt like boards compared to my ogs. Stitched tongue def made them less comfy for me. Loved the shoe but it just never broke in.

After looking at videos decided I’m going for geodes over mauves. I have wave runners so I figured I’d go for a v2and for the more subtle look. Now just hoping to get my sz 12 discounted.

Last edited:
I agree that the 3M stripes on the V2s make the shoe look cheaper. Plus on top of that, the CWs aren’t inspiring. Maybe if they did colorblocking like the OG waves I’d like them more. Thus far the colors been super boring.

Might be in the minority here but my mauves felt like boards compared to my ogs. Stitched tongue def made them less comfy for me. Loved the shoe but it just never broke in.

My mauves are not as comfortable as my OGs either....it’s a thing.

Got the Geodes in today, they may come out tomorrow. I like them a lot very different CW.

I love my Mauves. Only problem with them is that I wish they would've let us know that there was gonna be that strap to hold the tongue down so I could've went a half size up. I went the same size as my Wave Runners, but the Wave Runners doesn't have that strap so the Mauves feel slightly tighter by the arch of my foot.

V2 is sleeker. but I really prefer the look of V1s just because it doesn't have the 3M strips. kinda makes them look cheaper if
that makes sense.

In pics and videos the V2 does appear to look cheaper than it is. In hand it looks and feels much more premium. That look is what stopped me from buying the statics.

I love my Mauves. Only problem with them is that I wish they would've let us know that there was gonna be that strap to hold the tongue down so I could've went a half size up. I went the same size as my Wave Runners, but the Wave Runners doesn't have that strap so the Mauves feel slightly tighter by the arch of my foot.
Damn this to a tee, half up might’ve been perfect. At any rate, had to be honest with myself and unloaded them today. Back to my ogs for now.

My mauves are not as comfortable as my OGs either....it’s a thing.

Got the Geodes in today, they may come out tomorrow. I like them a lot very different CW.
Yeah, today was the first day I broke out a non-bball shoe or boot since the winter came in.

Seriously thinking I'm busting out the Geodes tomorrow as well, weather permitting.

I may be in an extreme minority, but I really liked the Mauves to the point where I was going to double up. I hesitated, and I'm glad I did because I copped the Geodes which really are just a slightly different flavor than the Mauves.

No, it's not another customization.

I get it. Earth tone based colors. Expensive models. Can definitely be redundant.

But this is the 2nd reviewer I've seen say this is the Mauve V2 and that the Mauve is just a brown shoe. Both points are wrong. The Mauves have a brown toe cap, with purple mesh and purple suede on the side. This Geode has a grey toe cap and brown suede/leather. The fact they are earth tone shoes makes it look the same, but if you spend even a little bit of time comparing the shoes, they are fairly different.

Outside of those disagreements, this was a good video. At this point, I'm leaning Geodes>Mauves as well. The sleeker look wins.

Back
Top Bottom