Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Going with the butters today...

1EE327CB-BE17-4638-BFB1-F46F21EFCF09.jpeg

If December is true, the question is:
What will release in October?

I’m starting to doubt, that Statics, Kiwis, Salt and white 700V2 will all drop this year. Would be a crazy amount of releases.

If Kiwis don’t get released...

Seem like he's embracing and making fun of how the media portrays him. Over wwight and clothes too baggy. proll yjust a stretch though and this is just a crazy idea he came up with lol.

I think it was more an attempt to soften the potentially offensive content with playful, cartoonish imagery. Pump is also in the same getup and doesn’t have that same public perception to play off of.

I think it was more an attempt to soften the potentially offensive content with playful, cartoonish imagery. Pump is also in the same getup and doesn’t have that same public perception to play off of.
True, could be. He might have put this whole them in place with those small slides he wore at the wedding. Then showing the giant ones weeks before the video. f you think about how long it takes to actually put together a video, produce, etc... I think he had the whole thing planned out months ago....

Not sure why the Beluga 1.0's aren't pushing $1k.
They were like a couple months back. I'm just bummed I wasn't into shoes at the time or I would've definitely went for em on drop day. I got every v2 from breds till butters so I kinda just want the OG to complete the collection. Don't need the BF stripes. Oreo would be nice to add too, but resell is a little high.

They were like a couple months back. I'm just bummed I wasn't into shoes at the time or I would've definitely went for em on drop day. I got every v2 from breds till butters so I kinda just want the OG to complete the collection. Don't need the BF stripes. Oreo would be nice to add too, but resell is a little high.
Everything up to the breds were hard cop. People in the loop were bypassing splash with nikedestroyer's ///. Hmac wasn't introduce til around the time of zebras restock and bred v2s.

I dont know jack about how to do anything on comps lol prolly why I've never got through splash or anything on adc. Really hoping that changes for the wave runners. :smokin

Everything up to the breds were hard cop. People in the loop were bypassing splash with nikedestroyer's ///. Hmac wasn't introduce til around the time of zebras restock and bred v2s.
God bless SM. But yea it was obsolete by the time I got in. Still worked on regular drops where you needed to be fast. Most notably the Pharrell Hu hiking drop and the WM EQTs. Didn’t og belugas drop at footsites?

Back
Top Bottom