Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
SM was clutch all the way through the breds drop...Then I was on the wishlist work around all the way until the blank canvas Pharrell Hu’s...With these higher production numbers though there’s no need for this stuff anymore...

Well trying to sign up last minute for the adidas app and it’s so buggy. Won’t send me a verification code. Tried re installing and logging out didn’t work. Anyone have this issue and fix ?

With these higher production numbers though there’s no need for this stuff anymore...

Yeah GR releases REALLY killed the allure of Yeezys. It’s cool that more people can get pairs to wear but there’s no achievement in getting a pair nowadays. I wish there was a way for them to release multiple pairs in a day at lower production nunbers per cw. This would satisfy both collectors and people who wanted to easily attain pairs to wear.

DmmcZKtUYAE2ppq.jpg

Easiest I say, it’s a basketball my eyes pick it fast and I clicked the fastest in my life but I still get the L lol.

Yeah GR releases REALLY killed the allure of Yeezys. It’s cool that more people can get pairs to wear but there’s no achievement in getting a pair nowadays. I wish there was a way for them to release multiple pairs in a day at lower production nunbers per cw. This would satisfy both collectors and people who wanted to easily attain pairs to wear.

Reasonable release/drop strategy? Get out of here adidas ain’t havin that. Trash GRs and hyper exclusive 2 pair 4D secret NY back alley drops only

:rofl:Did 700’s drop today? I’m out of the loop since I cleaned up shop on the initial release when they sat.

Back
Top Bottom