Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Sheesh I just wish the rest of the world got a chance other than just NYC. This consolidation of shoes is getting quite redic. Nike and adidas is like f the rest of the country.

Not even LA had a shot.

This is coming from a person who loves New York. I just live in the south now cause well.

Yah know work

Sheesh I just wish the rest of the world got a chance other than just NYC. This consolidation of shoes is getting quite redic. Nike and adidas is like f the rest of the country.

Not even LA had a shot.

This is coming from a person who loves New York. I just live in the south now cause well.

Yah know work
errrrrrr the release is 9/15 my guy.

Not to mention that they already released twice before. Anybody who truly wanted these would have and should have got them by now. The hell you crying for now

Not to mention that they already released twice before. Anybody who truly wanted these would have and should have got them by now. The hell you crying for now

That’s a very near sighted assumption.

Usually I get most shoes I want. These have just been not lining up with my life.

Example i wasn’t in town first time and didn’t have access and saving for a house the second time no extra income. So basically yea this is the first time around I have all my ducks in order.

That’s a very near sighted assumption.

Usually I get most shoes I want. These have just been not lining up with my life.

Example i wasn’t in town first time and didn’t have access and saving for a house the second time no extra income. So basically yea this is the first time around I have all my ducks in order.

Understood. Good luck next Saturday

Limited since they are at adidas consortium accounts but they aren’t going to be impossible
Lol they are at retailers too. Some of our swedish stores who have carried the most stocked V2’s will also have the 700’s. So nor super limited.

these gon be more available due to sheer numbers. but salt and strikeouts will still exist no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom