• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Slick marketing move by Ye and team.
I dont like the colorway and the hiking boot style print on the upper but im not gonna pretend like after this move, these arent going to vaporize and then resell for guap.

>D...Looking at them maybe they’d be better in a different colorway...The more slim upper just doesn’t match the chunky midsole for me...Looks off...

This particular pair doesnt do it for me. I love the different materials and sections on the 700 V1 this is missing those. The giant 700 is also too much imo. If it was even 3 stripes it would be better. Ill reserve my judgement until I see a another pair. But this pair I'm not feeling. I love the v1s and v2s though.

Does the toe box of the 700's stretch over time? Tried a friend's pair which is my tts but felt a slight heel slip.

So it’s safe to say go TTS on 700s?
Yes. Narrow footers might experience heel slippage but if you tie your shoes you should be ok.

Does the toe box of the 700's stretch over time? Tried a friend's pair which is my tts but felt a slight heel slip.
Idk about stretching but it'll probably mold to your feet if anything. I'm a sz 13 but I tried on a size 12 and I can fit it width wise, but my toes were hitting the end of the toebox. Half size down might work if you have enough toe box room in your TTS.

Has potential, different colorway and/or maybe a different design other than a big *** 700 on the side

even with the 700's re release an mostly online release is basically an L for most of us. even if resell is like 60 over profit them boys going hard for that. them damn human races sold out quick too

even with the 700's re release an mostly online release is basically an L for most of us. even if resell is like 60 over profit them boys going hard for that. them damn human races sold out quick too
Depends on size but resellers are looking to grab sizes 4 to 7.5 now for the most part. The 300 price tag will scare some away because if there's a lot of pairs and it bricks, theyre out of money for other releases. They have to sell at 380 just to break even.

Depends on size but resellers are looking to grab sizes 4 to 7.5 now for the most part. The 300 price tag will scare some away because if there's a lot of pairs and it bricks, theyre out of money for other releases. They have to sell at 380 just to break even.

hoping for that well see cause i dont see many after this drop paying 500 and up for these sub 450 isnt worth ur time if your flipping

I always wondered who actually pays those insane amounts for those smaller sizes (4-7.5).
Those are basically girl sizes.

The Mats on that neon 700 looks bad!
they mesh nylon was a bad choice!

Looks buckled and cheap

Football Szn
059C9C0D-7D8D-4DF1-A08B-DF0E1A479B85.jpeg

jayocampo jayocampo thanks man.

Let me break this down so I can get the best answer possible. I went with my true size 10 in TD V1. Also went true 10 in zebra V2. But in V2 beluga 2.0 I went .5 up to a 10.5 and those still fit extremely tight in the toe box. With all those factors considered, what size would you or anyone suggest I get in the 700s? TIA

They made the front end too pointed and flat on 350 V2. It doesn’t matter if you go up .5, because the tight knit is still gonna press down on your toes. I guess where the benefit comes in is on the front sides of the feet.

Let me break this down so I can get the best answer possible. I went with my true size 10 in TD V1. Also went true 10 in zebra V2. But in V2 beluga 2.0 I went .5 up to a 10.5 and those still fit extremely tight in the toe box. With all those factors considered, what size would you or anyone suggest I get in the 700s? TIA

Go with the 10.

I always wondered who actually pays those insane amounts for those smaller sizes (4-7.5).
Those are basically girl sizes.
It's the girls man. They seeing the wave and the jump on it. If you see these IG models they be wearing 700s and 500s like crazy. Sincerelyjuju is one of them IG girls rocking 700s. Hayley Kioko (actor/singer) also rocks 700s.

Back
Top Bottom