Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
YM saying Wave Runners pushed back to the 15th

Next week, pushed back till 2019.
Then, released canceled lol

I don’t doubt it

Lol, it ain't a Yeezy release if it ain't delayed.

Always backtracking with date changes. Feel bad for the resellers who were panic selling just the other day. Would be extra hilarious if they cancelled the rerelease altogether

What if I told you YeezyMafia page was actually Ye’s burner account :wow:

Used to troll resellers, control/gauge interest in potential releases and create misinformation :wow:

5EB679C9-0917-4BD5-AD30-84633F3C24DD.jpeg

That would be an M. Night Shyamalan level of a plot twister :lol:

Last edited:
Hype only died because people that couldn’t get Yeezys when they were impossible to get can get them now.

Hold up, you really got dudes (not gonna mention any name) in here that couldn’t cop a single Yeezy pre-late 2017 & cried about it in this thread as they struck out every release, now talking about they sold all their Yeezys cause the feeling just ain’t the same. :wow:

I done officially heard it all now. :rofl:

Hold up, you really got dudes (not gonna mention any name) in here that couldn’t cop a single Yeezy pre-late 2017 & cried about it in this thread as they struck out every release, now talking about they sold all their Yeezys cause the feeling just ain’t the same. :wow:

Smh people don't know what they want. Same with Js. People wanted them when they were limited and once they made them GR, people were saying PASS.

Going hard after those 700s on the 1st. I don’t come in here much if at all but I’m hoping one of you bros can help me with a question on sizing. What’s the sizing like on 700s? I’m a TTS 10 in zebras, and UB 4.0 and 10.5 in beluga 2.0. What’s sizing like? TTS?

To help you out I sized down 0.5. They felt tight in the front but I still had heel slip.
Once I broke them in the padding is so soft on the upper. It molded to my foot and I don’t get heel slip anymore.

I’m definitely one of those people , But I’m not selling my yeezys, it still feels the same to me

Just so many more young kids wearing yeezys now

I don't like the 500s, but seeing them in all red makes them look decent. Too bad that ain't gonna happen.

in pics they look fine. its a big shoe ... then you add an red CW ... gonna look like the coyote foot when the road runner drops an anvil on it

I think somebody posted a pic awhile back comparing the 700s to the 500s and the 700s were bigger. But for some reason the 700s don't look that big when I wear it. But when I see pics of the 500 on feet, they look big as ****. I think it's those bulbs on the outsole.

Smh people don't know what they want. Same with Js. People wanted them when they were limited and once they made them GR, people were saying PASS.
I think they want whats hot when its hot. And move on once the hype dies. We call them hypebeasts but alot of them are just into whats in fashion. Fashion is always changing. Not everyone is in it strictly for the sake of the shoes. And thats ok.

I think they want whats hot when its hot. And move on once the hype dies. We call them hypebeasts but alot of them are just into whats in fashion. Fashion is always changing. Not everyone is in it strictly for the sake of the shoes. And thats ok.
When's NT denim making a comeback? I got some in my closet just waiting to be broken out

Back
Top Bottom