Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
un-ds first yeezys in my collection ever

Adidas-Yeezy-500-Utility-Black-on-feet.jpg
Definitely one of the cleanest shots I’ve seen. Congrats bro.

For him it was. How lucky that he’s happy with his purchase huh? Try, just for once, to have a more positive look at life and other people instead of being constantly negative and judging like you always are.

Every time that someone comments with their opinion of how ugly that shoe is, which doesn't align with your own sheep-opinion of that shoe, you spin it as if it was a personal attack against the person wearing the shoe. Nobody judged anyone, that shoe is ugly on anyone's foot.

Every time that someone comments with their opinion of how ugly that shoe is, which doesn't align with your own sheep-opinion of that shoe, you spin it as if it was a personal attack against the person wearing the shoe. Nobody judged anyone, that shoe is ugly on anyone's foot.

IMG_8605.GIF

We got the yeezy eye for da guys in here I see. Post fits if your fire jawnz since y’all fitness da objective hot take on whats sexy on feet

Absolutely not. I have given some strong opinions myself about certain shoes and fits. But the guy I quoted is constantly trying to talk other people down on this forum and is spreading negativity all the time.

ok, I'm OFFICIALLY done with the OG 700 color. Grabbing for the wife but passing like Van Exel for myself (aka "The Personal").
The mint joints? I'm in. Black and grey? I'm in. I just don't like how every single person has one.
I enjoy my Utility Black and Blush pairs the best nowadays, completely staying away from my 350s as of the moment.

ok, I'm OFFICIALLY done with the OG 700 color. Grabbing for the wife but passing like Van Exel for myself (aka "The Personal").
The mint joints? I'm in. Black and grey? I'm in. I just don't like how every single person has one.
I enjoy my Utility Black and Blush pairs the best nowadays, completely staying away from my 350s as of the moment.
I love the OG 700's personally. I literally haven't seen a single other person wear them where I'm at besides myself lol. I'm contemplating even grabbing another pair to stock because my first pairs is showing signs of wear. I cant wait for those Kiwi aka Dragon Energy joints to release. Black 500's are a daily wear, literally have them on feet now. kinda done with the 350 V2 model as well. looking for some new designs.

are you an alias?

Try posting under your other name.

Absolutely not. I have given some strong opinions myself about certain shoes and fits. But the guy I quoted is constantly trying to talk other people down on this forum and is spreading negativity all the time.

:lol: now THAT is false.

I talk down about THE SHOES, never the person...

Back
Top Bottom