Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
people always try to make their opinion your opinion.

That’s false. I have voiced my opinion multiple times regarding 500s, but I do not expect people to agree with me, especially the sheep in this thread. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

when you say things like " XXXXX is ugly, why would ANYONE like those, I don't get it". You're trying to force your opinion by knocking anybody else's opinion that they like them. You make it seem like your opinion is the be all end all. Which you have done 3god 3god

Those are all figures of speech. I can’t believe the sensitivity on this site nowadays. Are we all supposed to hold hands and understand each other’s feelings? Come on man.

when you say things like " XXXXX is ugly, why would ANYONE like those, I don't get it". You're trying to force your opinion by knocking anybody else's opinion that they like them. You make it seem like your opinion is the be all end all. Which you have done 3god 3god

That statement of opinion isn't trying to force any view on anybody, it literally just says that he can't empathize with the alternative view for any reason--in contrast, someone might say "I can understand liking it because of X, but not because of Y."

FC75EDF2-C88C-4641-B2C1-1B9CCBACD4F5.png

Materials look good. Upper reminds me of blush 500s/

I don’t need to be sensitive when giving my opinion on sneakers or clothing :lol:

If I think those look like a nurse’s aid in a retirement home wears them then I’ll say it.

Better materials than 350s.

At the end of the day adidas has us dropping serious coin on some knitting and some foam.

We dumb.

Going hard after those 700s on the 1st. I don’t come in here much if at all but I’m hoping one of you bros can help me with a question on sizing. What’s the sizing like on 700s? I’m a TTS 10 in zebras, and UB 4.0 and 10.5 in beluga 2.0. What’s sizing like? TTS?

Off topic question I had a size 10 butter Yeezy sell on stock x today I completely forgot to take it off because I turned off notifications and I wore my pair. Can I convince stock x to cancel my sale?

Off topic question I had a size 10 butter Yeezy sell on stock x today I completely forgot to take it off because I turned off notifications and I wore my pair. Can I convince stock x to cancel my sale?
Highly doubt it. They'll hit you with the 15% fee.

if it's your first offense they'll probably let you slide. just email support and tell them the situation.

Always backtracking with date changes. Feel bad for the resellers who were panic selling just the other day. Would be extra hilarious if they cancelled the rerelease altogether

Back
Top Bottom