• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
DkMgs7GWwAARNA5.jpg

Ye dressed like he about to take over for the nine nine and the two thousand :lol:

How do people obtain stock numbers? Is it directly from Adidas ... Or is it just a guesstimate based on information gathered from retailers?
Well ADC you get it using the site key and whatever the day of drop. Before that we're going by Twitter sneaker accounts.

Dumb question but 500’s in black available anywhere for retail in a 12? Been indecisive on blacks or blush for a while now.

These are the worst Yeezys of all time by a wide margin. If you spend $200+ on this Walmart looking **** then I don’t know what is wrong with your eyes.
why u pocket watching.

them kicks is meh/ugly to me here but i aint here being na optometrist towards ppl subjective taste.

folks buy what u like!

why u pocket watching.

them kicks is meh/ugly to me here but i aint here being na optometrist towards ppl subjective taste.

folks buy what u like!

Go ahead and buy what you like, but I do not understand how anybody in their right mind could approve of those. Especially for $200+.

Go ahead and buy what you like, but I do not understand how anybody in their right mind could approve of those. Especially for $200+.
its been the same script for every adidas yzy doe. the 350s, 750s, reeboks classics, wave runners, 500s.

i mean i agree with u in that theyre ugly but cmon

its been the same script for every adidas yzy doe. the 350s, 750s, reeboks classics, wave runners, 500s.

i mean i agree with u in that theyre ugly but cmon

The 350, 750, Wave Runner and 500’s are all good money though.

These are only in the same category as those Reebok Classic looking joints.

I’ve personally said 700s and 500s are ugly. A few months later I changed my mind on the 700s but 500s are still trash to me

Yea when the 700s dropped I was flaming everyone I seen with em on.... then I started seeing people actually attempting to rock nice outfits with em and bring out the potential of the shoe. Now I need a pair.

Back
Top Bottom