Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Close look on the new pair posted a couple pages ago seems to show that yellow piece at the back grooves as well. Much lighter than before tho. I bought another pair of OG off stockx while the price was cheap cuz I dont like the new midsole. Didnt realize a lot didnt. I think it helps set the shoe off.
Geez....only 2 pages back. I didn't see it.

Man....I sort of like the new one. Hopefully it will be easy like all the rest.

Far from placebo. I can tell the difference between MIC and MII without looking at the tag.

The tag itself doesn’t matter, it’s the construction and design of the shoe that’s the issue. The differences are minuscule but they do alter the appearance/design of the shoe.

Regardless of where the shoe is made, keep the better looking pair. For the mauves and OG wave runners it’s usually MIC.
Are you ambassador to China's Adidas factory? You really go above and beyond to undermine India pairs. They're just shoes and no two pairs are identical.

Geez....only 2 pages back. I didn't see it.

Man....I sort of like the new one. Hopefully it will be easy like all the rest.
Lol. No worries. This thread can move fast. Unless ur an odd or bae size these will be easily had. Adidas is moving Jordan holiday numbers this season according to those in the know. Over a million pairs total for yeezy releases from here til years end.

20181107_151628.jpg

From second release. Just because. Hope everybody eats. Best yeezy 350 easily Imo.

The more time goes by, the more I appreciate the Blk/reds... Those and Creams are probably my favorite at this point. I sold my pair over the summer because they were just too snug. Hoping for a restock.

700 V2’s ain’t it Chief :smh:

Why change the original design :frown:

I’m guessing Ye wanted to remove the three stripes :rolleyes

To try to make it feel more like it’s actually his shoe and not just another pair of Adidas |l

You do realize the v2s have three stripes on them right?

Sock szn

A26EA52B-6CC7-4FE8-B68E-D798BB48F117.jpeg

0B78B2BA-4AA6-44A5-8D3F-4B8F68C1A7D5.jpeg

I didn’t walk out the house with my socks like that...just did it for the pic...lol

These socks are surprisingly awesome tho
I actually love YZY socks. They feel quality. I haven't seen these but previous seasons were worth it.

The 700s came out WAY before the Triple S, in fact leaked images of Ye rocking the waves came out months before Sep 2017 (triple S release).

Ye debuted it Feb 2017 at his seasonal show. and I think even before that around January 2017. So if anything, the Fashion Houses copied Ye's trend and then overcharged us.

Raf Simons created the Dad shoe trend with the Ozweego. That's primarily the inspiration for the 700.

Back
Top Bottom