• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Rag and bone, posted them sometime last week, incredible pair of jeans

Does the leg opening on your jeans measure to 7in., bro?

I've been trying to get the perfect measurement to tailor my Jeans.

-Drew

Looks more like 6.2-6.5”

Ima Be honest with you, I’m not really sure of the measurements of the leg opening, but these are pretty snug, to the point that is a bit of a struggle to get them off, putting them on is no issue tho....still I like my jeans on the tighter side, so it doesn’t bother me, I love these

Thanks to adidas for giving me another week to wear these before everyone at work has em :lol:

8CF0B0C4-F3D9-451A-9BC2-C2A89171684B.jpeg

No worries you will still have the piss yellow sole on yours and they wont
Ehhh, those pics a few pages back look like they were heavily edited. They didn't change the soles from the 1st release to the 2nd one so why would they for the 3rd drop?

Ehhh, those pics a few pages back look like they were heavily edited. They didn't change the soles from the 1st release to the 2nd one so why would they for the 3rd drop?

Why would they change the Creams?

Does the leg opening on your jeans measure to 7in., bro?

I've been trying to get the perfect measurement to tailor my Jeans.

-Drew
If you like a tappered leg opening like most of us then you want a 6.5 to 6.25 leg opening. I wear 6.5. 6.25 requires me to straighten my foot otherwise my foot won’t feet through the opening.

Last edited:
If you like a tapperedeg opening like most of us then you want a 6.5 to 6.25 leg opening. I wear 6.5. 6.25 requires me to straighten my foot otherwise my foot won’t feet through the opening.
Definitely taking that into account when next I'm in for a fitting.
Props.

Just got 2 more pairs of Mauves in (mine and wife) and gonna return my ADC pair.

Something kinda crazy I've noticed is that there is 3m "dust" all over these. Can't see unless you use flash, but it's in the midsole and doesn't wipe off (not even visible without flash).

Mauves came in (made in China), elastic straps to keep the tongue from sliding around are definitely a nice addition but I wish they had kept the tongue length the same as OGs. Slightly more snug than OGs on the sides but toe feels a little roomier. Definitely better lockdown. Overall the shape seems refined.

Laces are shorter, not sure how I feel about that. I’m in the minority in feeling like lace length on OGs is perfect.

Gonna break em in a bit before painting the splash grey on the front of the midfoot.

5EFB2460-8F77-4190-A5C4-0D15F7ED8860.jpeg

Anyone who picks up at a UPS store, do you have to make an account before the package is shipped in order to change the delivery option to Pick up at store?

I hope in the near future (next year?) we get an updated waverunner with the tongue elastic/sizing fixes etc. Would gladly buy another pair

Anyone who picks up at a UPS store, do you have to make an account before the package is shipped in order to change the delivery option to Pick up at store?
I believe it can be en route, just make sure all the info is entered as it is on the shipping label so it’ll show up on your account.....if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom