• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Can't upvote enough.
V1s (as a model) have not aged well, AT ALL.
it seems like a lot of people DISAGREE with my OG statement about the V1s...
it just looks clunky now and cheap. if I'm being 100% honest. I definitely got
rid of my TDs at the perfect time.

not to mention that every V1 I see on the streets I try to legit check and everything looks fake now.

My whole issue with the 700 is it's designed and modeled after a lot of high fashion sneakers, that all have high price points and higher end materials.

Typically, high fashion products, are not mass produced. Mainly because they don't appeal to the masses, they are called 1% designs in the industry. They appeal to 1% of the general consumer market as a whole.

So if you are Adidas, you have two options. Either you make less pairs or lower the price. Because the math/recipe doesn't add up for long term success.

The general consumer is already turned off by the price, but you are trying to get them to change their style drastically too. It's just not going to work.
The 700s came out WAY before the Triple S, in fact leaked images of Ye rocking the waves came out months before Sep 2017 (triple S release).

Ye debuted it Feb 2017 at his seasonal show. and I think even before that around January 2017. So if anything, the Fashion Houses copied Ye's trend and then overcharged us.

The 700s came out WAY before the Triple S, in fact leaked images of Ye rocking the waves came out months before Sep 2017 (triple S release).

Ye debuted it Feb 2017 at his seasonal show. and I think even before that around January 2017. So if anything, the Fashion Houses copied Ye's trend and then overcharged us.

He's talking about high fashion sneakers overall. The Triple S wasn't the first.

Adidas-Yeezy-500-Supermoon-Yellow.jpg

I also noticed when I received my 700 waverunner that is Made in China that I won through raffle from END vs the one I got from adidas US which is Made in India, they have differences in terms of quality and when i compare the inside size tag, the MII pair looks smudgy and the midsole nipple dots are missing which are the indicator of fakes during the 1st and 2nd run of release, so now since an authentic 700 waverunner that is made in india has that, so its hard to tell which is fake and which is authentic. In the long run i sold my Made In India pair for $400 which came from Adidas and kept the Made In China that came from END. I prefer the Made in China vs Made in India in my opinion.

Last edited:
They got out the :emoji_mag: inspecting every fibre. I just quickly check for any glue stains or major flaws
ahahah. in terms of execution, i thought it was flawless--no glue stains, yo. materials could've been better, but it's adidas so i never expected NB-type suede.

you just walk around in the streets staring at people's shoes and legit checking them?
LOL if you think I do that... I'll let you think I do that. The point was, I stopped caring for the silhouette
since it just looked too jaded to me and the design just did not age well. Sock sneakers died more than 1 year ago.
At least the V2s look clean and is designed way better. Like they put more thought into it.

Has anyone who has either the Yeezy Crepe boots or the 750's swapped out the insoles? The crepe boots insole is so chunky that it makes my toes hit the top something awful. Def gonna swap those out. The 750's have a funky arch support area in one of the shoes so was gonna swap both out. Any tips on the best replacement insoles?

might have to give the 500s a shot. damn said i was done after the mauves. in for the salt raffles i guess

Can someone post up the Zebra comparison to the old one. Just want to see if they fixed that yellow part of the sole towards the back. Might have to get a new pair and get rid of the old one.

Can someone post up the Zebra comparison to the old one. Just want to see if they fixed that yellow part of the sole towards the back. Might have to get a new pair and get rid of the old one.
Close look on the new pair posted a couple pages ago seems to show that yellow piece at the back grooves as well. Much lighter than before tho. I bought another pair of OG off stockx while the price was cheap cuz I dont like the new midsole. Didnt realize a lot didnt. I think it helps set the shoe off.

Back
Top Bottom