Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Hey guys, I saw debating about Made in China & India but I don't have time to catch all you talking about. I just have a chance to open my 700 Mauve and one from Xhibition made in India, one from ADC made in China. Which one should I keep? Imma try on for myself but I don’t know what to look for. What are the differences you talking?

Hey guys, I saw debating about Made in China & India but I don't have time to catch all you talking about. I just have a chance to open my 700 Mauve and one from Xhibition made in India, one from ADC made in China. Which one should I keep? Imma try on for myself but I don’t know what to look for. What are the differences you talking?

I would say go for the made in china's but look at both of them since you have them. It's all personal preference but I still say China's look better imo

If you ask me that whole China v. India pairs is the placebo affect.

China or India ain’t nobody care none the less even be able to tell when you have them on feet. The “differences” are minuscule.

upload_2018-11-6_20-10-46.jpeg

upload_2018-11-6_20-11-6.jpeg

SN

Those midsoles are white..

dam these make my worn pair look BEAT!

man that midsole is impossible to keep crispy

If you ask me that whole China v. India pairs is the placebo affect.

China or India ain’t nobody care none the less even be able to tell when you have them on feet. The “differences” are minuscule.

Far from placebo. I can tell the difference between MIC and MII without looking at the tag.

The tag itself doesn’t matter, it’s the construction and design of the shoe that’s the issue. The differences are minuscule but they do alter the appearance/design of the shoe.

Regardless of where the shoe is made, keep the better looking pair. For the mauves and OG wave runners it’s usually MIC.

Compare the two and keep the better pair. Depends what you like more.

new zebras to me look better.... but when you wear it the soles will look like a deadstock of the older release, lol

wish it was released this week..... next week it will go into thanksgiving shipping, lol

^if you live in a big city, you probably have a great shot at just grabbing them in-store and bypass shipping altogether (with the exception of the "money sizes"). I wouldn't be surprised if there are unclaimed pairs from foot stores.

I’ve seen users say they liked their MII, and I’ve seen some say MIC.

No one really knows. Personal preference. Or like they said....if you can’t tell.....

younger heads may not understand but where a shoe was made has always been a topic of discussion. Back in the day, K-swiss was made in a sh*t ton of countries but the made in Czechoslovakia pair had the best shape and construction. I remember OG jordan I's and Nikes in general that were made in Korea were also more sought after. Not stupid, silly or dumb to talk about it on <gasp> a sneaker forum. Participate if you care, scroll if you don't. My personal MII pair was missing a hit of 3m on the inner aspect. I went to the Adidas store and picked up a MIC pair and of course its all good. May not be a specific MII problem but was certainly on mine. k, I'm done with this :lol:

They got out the :emoji_mag: inspecting every fibre. I just quickly check for any glue stains or major flaws
Right? More power to them though. I think its a talent to be able to spot differences like that. I was always terrible at those "spot whats missing" games as a kid, never had the patience for any of it.

younger heads may not understand but where a shoe was made has always been a topic of discussion. Back in the day, K-swiss was made in a sh*t ton of countries but the made in Czechoslovakia pair had the best shape and construction. I remember OG jordan I's and Nikes in general that were made in Korea were also more sought after. Not stupid, silly or dumb to talk about it on <gasp> a sneaker forum. Participate if you care, scroll if you don't. My personal MII pair was missing a hit of 3m on the inner aspect. I went to the Adidas store and picked up a MIC pair and of course its all good. May not be a specific MII problem but was certainly on mine. k, I'm done with this :lol:
Absolutely the Nike pairs made in Korea were better the best

Back
Top Bottom