Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
SNS pair came. Made in india.
38BDB62F-0096-4E41-8277-D2DA47E8A295.jpeg

Man, I think 700s are such hideously ugly shoes. Like, I thought the 350s were pretty ugly too but they kinda grew on me, but I don't think there is a colorway that would ever make me say "yeah those don't look bad", because they do.

Man breaking in shoes don’t mean they’ll magically stretch in length. If your toes are up front just save yourself the pain and size up.

Man, I think 700s are such hideously ugly shoes. Like, I thought the 350s were pretty ugly too but they kinda grew on me, but I don't think there is a colorway that would ever make me say "yeah those don't look bad", because they do.

i thought the same thing until i saw them in person on foot. they've grown on me quite a bit, but i doubt i'll ever cop.

Every v1 just looks fake now smh but I still love them and plan on grabbing all 4 later down the line. I wish the v2 only had 4 cws like the v1 and 750. If I had to pick 4 they would be:
1. Beluga 1.0s
2. Zebras
3. Oreos
4. Breds or Creams

My whole issue with the 700 is it's designed and modeled after a lot of high fashion sneakers, that all have high price points and higher end materials.

Typically, high fashion products, are not mass produced. Mainly because they don't appeal to the masses, they are called 1% designs in the industry. They appeal to 1% of the general consumer market as a whole.

So if you are Adidas, you have two options. Either you make less pairs or lower the price. Because the math/recipe doesn't add up for long term success.

The general consumer is already turned off by the price, but you are trying to get them to change their style drastically too. It's just not going to work.

My whole issue with the 700 is it's designed and modeled after a lot of high fashion sneakers, that all have high price points and higher end materials.

Typically, high fashion products, are not mass produced. Mainly because they don't appeal to the masses, they are called 1% designs in the industry. They appeal to 1% of the general consumer market as a whole.

So if you are Adidas, you have two options. Either you make less pairs or lower the price. Because the math/recipe doesn't add up for long term success.

The general consumer is already turned off by the price, but you are trying to get them to change their style drastically too. It's just not going to work.

Yezzy about to take us on a ride. Give us all these restocks and mass produced shoes and come Q1 the static’s will be a lot more limited and hype will shoot back up again.

Everybody here got their shoes...
While I’m still waiting on YS to ship mine...
I got a tracking number via ups app...
But it’s been saying order processed for two days...
I ordered these October 28th!?

Back
Top Bottom