• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
5E735D51-09EA-4B6C-B82C-0C3B0251EDFA.jpeg

It’s the lighting. I got a perfect pair.

You got two different coloured shoes, burn them quick

Do you have a pair? In person they look like a mix between grey/olive/silver and light brown. Its a very unique color.

lol of course I have a pair, thats why I said its grey and grey goes with anything. I don't know where you see Silver from

lol of course I have a pair, thats why I said its grey and grey goes with anything. I don't know where you see Silver from
Everyones eyes see light spectrum differently I suppose. I see a mix of more than just grey is what im saying. Its a unique grey at best.

I'm actually interested in the 700 v2s.

Comfort was amazing on the v1. Hopefully they don't miss on the v2s.

-Drew

Smh my brother just now telling me that his 700s don't fit him. If I had it delivered on wednesday, can I still return them by tomorrow?...

Smh my brother just now telling me that his 700s don't fit him. If I had it delivered on wednesday, can I still return them by tomorrow?...

I think you just have to contact Cust Service to initiate the return. I plan on doing the same for my ADC pair, since I found them for like $60 cheaper later on. Those pairs don't arrive until tomorrow, and my original ADC pair arrived on Thursday.

Why don't they fit? TTS too tight?

Let me know how it goes, if you do contact ADC.

Wednesday to Wednesday should be good...I mean they don't necessarily know you got'em Wednesday either...

I think you just have to contact Cust Service to initiate the return. I plan on doing the same for my ADC pair, since I found them for like $60 cheaper later on. Those pairs don't arrive until tomorrow, and my original ADC pair arrived on Thursday.

Why don't they fit? TTS too tight?

Let me know how it goes, if you do contact ADC.
He said his toes feel jammed to the front aka it feels like it runs short. NGL my toes don't have that much toe space that I'm used to having for non PK shoes either. It's like half an inch of room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom