ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like that keanu reeves movie speed. I just want to get off this damn bus but I know I can't stop driving because then the bus blows up 

I keep laughing when I see re-sellers on Craigslist HOPING that someone will contact them let alone buy them for over $2K. lmfao

There's probably 1 out of 3000 people living within a 100 mile radius from you that will even consider dropping anything over $1000 for these shoes.

Overhyped. Overpriced. Overrated. Just like Kanye.

anyone know if those yeezy season 2 camo sweatshirts are selling?

would like to get atleast what i paid for back aka $150

I keep laughing when I see re-sellers on Craigslist HOPING that someone will contact them let alone buy them for over $2K. lmfao

There's probably 1 out of 3000 people living within a 100 mile radius from you that will even consider dropping anything over $1000 for these shoes.

Overhyped. Overpriced. Overrated. Just like Kanye.
He said in a thread dedicated to Kanye's shoes.

I'm trying to get a pair of Moonrock's for my husband for christmas so help with an lc is appreciated on these. What's the highest you would pay for these? I'm just trying to stay out of the lowball listings that are probably fakes as well as staying away from paying something ridiculous. TIA
anyone?

Of your going to sell and not trying to wait a year strike while the iron is hot because once everybody get their pairs in hand value is falling for a while.

How does Adidas allocate what stores get pairs? It's kind of odd that certain stores that got moonrocks didn't get these. No Bot=No Yeezy, from what i seen the only way to cop manually is if you have Backdoor Link and even with that it's still difficult. Seriously if you can't beat them join them, if you really want these you have to get a bot.
I've got through manually twice now on releases, guess I am one of the lucky ones. But in most cases like your said BD link is the only way to finesse

View media item 1835060View media item 1834459

got 2 orders in the Pipe! :nthat:

I hope they make it home!!

You in Cali right? My order got charged 35 dollars for tax. Though that was weird. I thought it'd be the $31.50 like yours

I'm in Cali as well, but I didn't get charged tax at all which never happens... Should I be tripping? Aside from that, everything checks out with my order number, email confirmation, and on the website, but I just don't want something as small as that to stop me from receiving my pair. :rolleyes

View media item 1835284

How does Adidas allocate what stores get pairs? It's kind of odd that certain stores that got moonrocks didn't get these. No Bot=No Yeezy, from what i seen the only way to cop manually is if you have Backdoor Link and even with that it's still difficult. Seriously if you can't beat them join them, if you really want these you have to get a bot.

Team 100% Manual...Copped 1 pair to rock.

No bot or BD links.

Last edited:
Bruh what rock are u living under? Go look at eBay. Dudes are bidding over $1500 on almost every pair
Like I said, one out of 3000 people. For every one bid on eBay, there's 3000 people in the area passing on these and would rather cop something else. And even though there are bids, there's not even a guarantee the winning bidder will pay.

The people who will pay have $$$$, but that's not your average Joe. The re-sellers who are lucky enough to have a winning bidder will capitalize and good for them. But there are hundreds more re-sellers who are trying to sell the same shoe who won't be able to unload them for over $1500 because there's just not enough people out there who can afford or are willing to pay that much for them. If there were, then every re-seller on eBay would have bids. I'm looking at eBay right now and at least 60% of the re-sellers selling this shoe have zero bids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom