ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well..... I struck out once again; but I did go get one hell of a consolation prize for myself!
nthat.gif
respect that you know what this is, this is the real panty dropper.

Last edited:

Did you get a confirmation email? I did the same process, spammed checkout and finally it went through. But on my statement it reads as Pending and POS DEBIT Adidas Online Store Portland OR
Naw my order never actually processed. I spammed checkout to bypass the blue error message a lot of people got when they were running out of stock.

Yup, same here.

Contemplated calling adidas to play dumb and ask where my confirmation email is, but I already know this shtt goes, lol. 
Sucks. My guess is they didn't have the stock to fulfill the orders so that's why the payment didn't process. I rather have my order not go through initially than have it go through, get my hopes up, and then be cancelled later.

lmk when that happens
laugh.gif
not any time soon but these aren't shoes I am dying for either so I can wait.. People that actually want them don't get them because resellers are at each others necks to get all the pairs. And because of this people who really want them are deprived and want them even more. But unlike Nike yeezys, Adidas is only selling yeezys and maybe some other boosts and tubulars but minimally. Everything they are making is revolved around kanye right now especially new products they are coming out with. The Kanye hypnosis is real but we will see how long it takes for the public as a whole to wake up

Different strokes for different folks. I think the 750's are hideous. Never understood the love. I haven't seen them look good in person. Its always some herb who rocks them looking dumb. But some people can pull them off.

No doubt I'd take the money if I lucked into these (didn't even know these came out today). Offer me $1700 outside the door? Deal. I'd jump on that so fast.

Fight on
+1. Co-sign. Fight on :wink:

Anybody was stuck with the:

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

and still able to cop?
I got that and after multiple failed attempts got thru.

Different strokes for different folks. I think the 750's are hideous. Never understood the love. I haven't seen them look good in person. Its always some herb who rocks them looking dumb. But some people can pull them off.

No doubt I'd take the money if I lucked into these (didn't even know these came out today). Offer me $1700 outside the door? Deal. I'd jump on that so fast.

Fight on
*yawn*

And this is day 1. Just wait till all the online pairs come in, they'll go down a bit more

But yeah lemme go cop on overpriced eBay
laugh.gif
These looks like a love child of Ugg Boots and Skechers. 

So to people who have copped from ADC from the past. If you get the email you're in the clear?  I know that's how it is with Nike except in rare circumstances, but for past Yeezy releases, no need to worry once the email came?

I'm fairly confident my order will go through without a hitch, copped before they tweeted sold out and didn't get an error or anything past the page where I put payment info. Will rest easy when I get that shipment email

So to people who have copped from ADC from the past. If you get the email you're in the clear?  I know that's how it is with Nike except in rare circumstances, but for past Yeezy releases, no need to worry once the email came?

I'm fairly confident my order will go through without a hitch, copped before they tweeted sold out and didn't get an error or anything past the page where I put payment info. Will rest easy when I get that shipment email
Copped PBs off of ADC and got email confirmation.  Shipping confirmation came a few days after most people but still came.  I'd say you're good.

Question: if I entered incorrect billing address, will that cause a problem for my order?

Last edited:

Disclaimer - I bought the gray 750s and resold for a substantial profit. I didn't get the blacks.

I am sorry- if you're not reselling these for $$$, you're crazy. I can't take anyone seriously for wearing these out. I may be in the minority but when the resale is that stupidly high, people should be resellling. Making $1K+ profit on shoes is real profit. You can argue that you love Kanye and are a fanboy, but people look ridiculous wearing these.  Call this a rant and most  (if not all) probably don't care what I say, that's fine. It's my opinion. Peace.
This was my dad con

These looks like a love child of Ugg Boots and Skechers. 
I'm more partial to the high top just because it's a bit more fashion forward. Just a different look. That being said I'm not paying above retail for them. As for 350's I find it insulting to my intelligence that adidas is charging 250 for burlap roshes. Wear what you like tho, Id prefer that to the post-apocalyptic vampire- prostitue outfits people are attempting to pull of 

How does Adidas allocate what stores get pairs? It's kind of odd that certain stores that got moonrocks didn't get these. No Bot=No Yeezy, from what i seen the only way to cop manually is if you have Backdoor Link and even with that it's still difficult. Seriously if you can't beat them join them, if you really want these you have to get a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom