ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep laughing when I see re-sellers on Craigslist HOPING that someone will contact them let alone buy them for over $2K. lmfao

There's probably 1 out of 3000 people living within a 100 mile radius from you that will even consider dropping anything over $1000 for these shoes.

Overhyped. Overpriced. Overrated. Just like Kanye.

This. Unless you live near me where it's more like 1 in 300.

I'm in Cali as well, but I didn't get charged tax at all which never happens... Should I be tripping? Aside from that, everything checks out with my order number, email confirmation, and on the website, but I just don't want something as small as that to stop me from receiving my pair. :rolleyes

View media item 1835284

Hey man, don't worry about this.

I had the same thing happen, I just checked & the total updated and they charged me tax.

It was probably a mistake on their part with the heavy traffic.

Like I said, one out of 3000 people. For every one bid on eBay, there's 3000 people in the area passing on these and would rather cop something else. And even though there are bids, there's not even a guarantee the winning bidder will pay.

The people who will pay have $$$$, but that's not your average Joe. The re-sellers who are lucky enough to have a winning bidder will capitalize and good for them. But there are hundreds more re-sellers who are trying to sell the same shoe who won't be able to unload them for over $1500 because there's just not enough people out there who can afford or are willing to pay that much for them. If there were, then every re-seller on eBay would have bids. I'm looking at eBay right now and at least 60% of the re-sellers selling this shoe have zero bids.
I am amazed people dropping that much for these, but to each his own. But, how can you hate the reselling game when prices are this high? $1K-$1.2K profit is real money, and, for many, more than a week's pay and a family's worth of X-mas gifts. Glad people looking for out themselves and fam. Props to those cashing out and "shaking my heard" looks at those buying these for $1k+. Love capitalism. 

Last edited:

I am amazed people dropping that much for these, but to each his own. But, how can you hate the reselling game when prices are this high? $1K-$1.2K profit is real money, and, for many, more than a week's pay and a family's worth of X-mas gifts. Glad people looking for out themselves and fam. Props to those cashing out and "shaking my heard" looks at those buying these for $1k+. Love capitalism. 
If the market is there (no matter how small it may be) to make over $1K in profit, by all means take full advantage. The sellers who are able to capitalize are the fortunate ones. The re-sellers who are hoping to capitalize but fail to do so may end up stuck with a pair that they didn't want in the first place and will never wear. But even if they end up selling for only a $300 mark up and double their cost, it's still a winning scenario. I, for one, just don't think these are even worth anything close to $400 especially when you compare the quality, design, and materials to something like Baroque Brown Pinnacle Jordan 1s, which use SUPER PREMIUM Italian leather. But like you said, to each his own. When it coms to anything Kanye related, beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder.

thanks to those who responded to my lc earlier I just have one last question. I know this has been posted before but I just want to make sure I (hopefully) don't buy too small. I know in the 750 people were saying to size down 1 to 1.5 sizes but and it was mixed on the 350 as to whether they were TTS or to size down 1/2 a size. He normally wears a size 8 in nike so do you think I would be ok with an 8 or should I try for a 7.5 TIA!!

Finish line shipped sz 10..used a 20 off winners circle #underretail 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom