ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i struck out all day and finally copped on yeezysupply 750 blk with camo shirt. thanks to jayzer for posting checkout link

OPINIONS: I have the package of 350s TD pads rest DS and some pads DB3s and some other heat what do you think is a fair trade for the 750s cant believe I need to even consider trading this much heat for them

2010 or 2013 DB3?

I would say DB3 + PB + a couple bucks. Roughly.

Finish line shipped sz 10..used a 20 off winners circle #underretail 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Did you use a bot?

Like I said, one out of 3000 people. For every one bid on eBay, there's 3000 people in the area passing on these and would rather cop something else. And even though there are bids, there's not even a guarantee the winning bidder will pay.

The people who will pay have $$$$, but that's not your average Joe. The re-sellers who are lucky enough to have a winning bidder will capitalize and good for them. But there are hundreds more re-sellers who are trying to sell the same shoe who won't be able to unload them for over $1500 because there's just not enough people out there who can afford or are willing to pay that much for them. If there were, then every re-seller on eBay would have bids. I'm looking at eBay right now and at least 60% of the re-sellers selling this shoe have zero bids.

I don't even like these but stop. You sound ridiculous right now

Any canadians cop from Adidas Canada? everytime my brother tried to get to the canadian site, he got re-directed to the US one.

View media item 1834774
I want to help NT out.

Had 4 browsers open: 1 iPhone Safari, 1 Safari (web), 1 firefox (web), and 1 chrome (web).

I went on iPhone Safari ADC 1 min before they tweeted, and got through that way. my web browsers are still refreshing.

Honestly can say it's random. Not tied to an IP Address since my computer and phone use the same wifi.

Checked out with CC; Paypal was not an option.

Only 2-3 day shipping available.

And no, I don't have a BD link.

Good luck NT brethren.

yep this is what im talking manual power

some fools dont believe it

Just woke up again. Feel like I've been broken up with. Sad as hell. Please tell me there's another drop out there. These 750s were the only thing I was looking forward to after such a terrible year in my personal life [emoji]128554[/emoji]:smh:

Last edited:
cant believe how much these are going for lol.

believe it or not, i was never faced with the "waiting" page. moment i clicked the link i saw sizes 6-15 and checkout followed miniutes later. 

cant believe how much these are going for lol.

believe it or not, i was never faced with the "waiting" page. moment i clicked the link i saw sizes 6-15 and checkout followed miniutes later. 
I was right there just wasn't quick enough to get my ish together and ship it to the us 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom