ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I said, one out of 3000 people. For every one bid on eBay, there's 3000 people in the area passing on these and would rather cop something else. And even though there are bids, there's not even a guarantee the winning bidder will pay.

The people who will pay have $$$$, but that's not your average Joe. The re-sellers who are lucky enough to have a winning bidder will capitalize and good for them. But there are hundreds more re-sellers who are trying to sell the same shoe who won't be able to unload them for over $1500 because there's just not enough people out there who can afford or are willing to pay that much for them. If there were, then every re-seller on eBay would have bids. I'm looking at eBay right now and at least 60% of the re-sellers selling this shoe have zero bids.
I gotta feel you on this one. Did I want them? HELL YEAH. Retail or bust? You'd better damn sure know it! No way on God's green earth would I be enamored enough with this shoe to pay resale prices. To each his own of course..... but I CAN'T understand the logic behind it. i just cannot get THERE.

OH MY
nerd.gif

literally so mad at these prices why cant they just be 350 prices? i cant see the logic in 2k good thing i see a lot of pairs sitting for that price

Hey man, don't worry about this.

I had the same thing happen, I just checked & the total updated and they charged me tax.

It was probably a mistake on their part with the heavy traffic.

Thank you brotha, I just breathed a sigh of relief cause I was second guessing myself.

I think it's wack that the 350s are all such similar colors. I see pics sometimes and I can't even tell which color they are.

Always funny how people come up in here and start talking **** on the shoes after release day 
laugh.gif

I don't **** with 90% of the shoe threads in these forums but you dont see me going into every other thread and talking **** 
roll.gif

On that note, I picked up my pair today, didn't realize how narrow these were, 350s are MUCH more comfortable, but that's kind of expected

Last edited:

Naw my order never actually processed. I spammed checkout to bypass the blue error message a lot of people got when they were running out of stock.

Sucks. My guess is they didn't have the stock to fulfill the orders so that's why the payment didn't process. I rather have my order not go through initially than have it go through, get my hopes up, and then be cancelled later.
How do you spam the checkout? Just curious

OPINIONS: I have the package of 350s TD pads rest DS and some pads DB3s and some other heat what do you think is a fair trade for the 750s cant believe I need to even consider trading this much heat for them

People who have both 750's many stated that the Og 750s had a distinct smell. Is this the same with the black 750s?

Probably two pairs of 350s and the DB3s for the 750s is a fair trade. I personally wouldn't trade all that for the 750s. DB3 are one of the best of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom