ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up again. Feel like I've been broken up with. Sad as hell. Please tell me there's another drop out there. These 750s were the only thing I was looking forward to after such a terrible year in my personal life [emoji]128554[/emoji]
i dont know whats going on in your personal life but its never a good idea to seek fufillment through material items. its a never ending process. 

but with respect to the 750, you may find random restocks here and there but i wouldnt count on it. 

next 750 release is schedule for spring 2016. 

GL. 

cant believe how much these are going for lol.

believe it or not, i was never faced with the "waiting" page. moment i clicked the link i saw sizes 6-15 and checkout followed miniutes later. 
wow that's so lucky. did you do it immediately once the link was out?

wow that's so lucky. did you do it immediately once the link was out?
nope. i clicked the link about 15-20 minutes after it became live since i wanst expecting to cop on the USA site and didnt bother. but after realizing that the CA site may not even have them, i decided to give ADC a try and it took no less than 1--2 minutes to add my size and checkout.

all luck tbh. 

believe it or not, i was never faced with the "waiting" page. moment i clicked the link i saw sizes 6-15 and checkout followed miniutes later. 
Can confirm, one of my homies who I ended up texting to see if he had any luck was SLEEPING. He thanked me for waking him up then he simply went on his phone (Sprint) and got the screen to choose sizes and check out within minutes.

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me...

Same here. Maybe it's a Canadian IP that bypassed it? Lol

pray on it 
Just woke up again. Feel like I've been broken up with. Sad as hell. Please tell me there's another drop out there. These 750s were the only thing I was looking forward to after such a terrible year in my personal life [emoji]128554[/emoji]
pray on it homie 

same thing happened to me. one window, two tabs, just ADC. waited a little longer, but checked out 5 min after link went live.

Then, when i kept re entering the link, the queue would bring me back to the home page, i would just hit back (not refresh), then all of a sudden all sizes popped up. Couldn't believe it.

nope. i clicked the link about 15-20 minutes after it became live since i wanst expecting to cop on the USA site and didnt bother. but after realizing that the CA site may not even have them, i decided to give ADC a try and it took no less than 1--2 minutes to add my size and checkout.

all luck tbh. 
dang i was on the site a min or 2 before the tweet, i just randomly refreshed it but never got to select my size. 

congrats on the pickup tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom