ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up brothers. (and maybe sisters??) Did everyone get their kicks? I have to shout out two people who helped me ..
Anyone have success with BNB AIO?
i was one of the four that audi hooked up with the bnb .. they needed my login for like 4 sites.. i sent it .. they wanted my CC or paypal to auto check out.. or they would text me when i was carted and i could take care of it but they said giving it to them was guarenteed.. i skitzed and said 'eh ill try my self' .. well i fell asleep and woke up to an emial and a text saying i was carted.. and missed.. so im sure if i provided my paypal i would of had a pair.. i been sick about it all day smh.. i got my pair i was hookinh up a fellow NT who doesnt want his name out but he hooked it up and gave me links and times for euro sites ..

Just woke up after pulling an all nighter. Did anyone eat from the yeezysupply tweet? I can't believe they did a full line restock. After my experience especially watching spinning wheels on 4 screens for more than 2 hrs I don't know if I'm going to even bother trying in the future.

Anyone know how these fit compared to the original grey 750's?

Do they still fit big or are they more TTS now?

and yeezy supply was that real that they had every release ? and was it smoke and mirrors that i had every pair or was the site raped and torn about and i was basically carting pairs that were figments of my immagination

carted on fnl with it but couldn't check out.
whats up brothers. (and maybe sisters??) Did everyone get their kicks? I have to shout out two people who helped me ..
i was one of the four that audi hooked up with the bnb .. they needed my login for like 4 sites.. i sent it .. they wanted my CC or paypal to auto check out.. or they would text me when i was carted and i could take care of it but they said giving it to them was guarenteed.. i skitzed and said 'eh ill try my self' .. well i fell asleep and woke up to an emial and a text saying i was carted.. and missed.. so im sure if i provided my paypal i would of had a pair.. i been sick about it all day smh.. i got my pair i was hookinh up a fellow NT who doesnt want his name out but he hooked it up and gave me links and times for euro sites ..

Glad one of you copped , I was thinking about grabbing it for my new PC.

nah and i didnt have $1k
laugh.gif
I would have floated it to you bro! PM me some time and i'll give you my cell.

and yeezy supply was that real that they had every release ? and was it smoke and mirrors that i had every pair or was the site raped and torn about and i was basically carting pairs that were figments of my immagination

I read that Kim sent the tweet out 20 mins after going live and even misspelled the url too. This whole thing felt like torture. I really hate losing.

im gonna guess around 3-5 am it was all a blur last night but i know it was in middle of the night

They pulled some grimy ish. They had a countdown with like 8-9 hours and then all of a sudden dropped around 4. Page was really unstable. The "easiest" was probably through ADC EU since a lot of people were sleeping and there are a lot less people in Europe overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom