ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol was on 6 devices 20 mins before adidas tweeted and got nothing

NOTHING BUT LUCK
I used three devices and was on immediately as the page went live and I got through on one tab in Microsoft Edge. It is crazy how some people just keep copping. Im not complaining, I would just like to know how it randomly works.

5 different devices not one got through, had 3 on LTE and one hardwired and one on wifi 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Same here. Maybe it's a Canadian IP that bypassed it? Lol

Another Canadian that got through, twice actually. The first time was harder than the second. Froze at order confirm screen, went back and checked out with ease. Was on mobile, with chrome.

Man thus release drained me just got up , was only Able to atc on fnl but kept getting cart errors. Never got through adidas with iPhone PC iPad , backdoor links kept giving error , glad some of you copped tho

I need to start getting buddy buddy with boutique owners to get releases. Bots and links to cut it any more.

Summary of my Yeezy 750 Boost Triple Black experience: Located in LA. I got 9 raffle tickets throughout the week from UNDFTD SL, Shiekh DTLA, HOH Beverly Center, HOH South Coast Plaza, and Adidas South Coast Plaza. Struck out on all those. tried on Finish Line and Pac Sun. Added to cart on FNL, but could never get past the splash for checkout. The add to cart button wouldn't work on Pac Sun. Got on the Adidas site a couple minutes before tweet on 2 laptops, 1 desktop, and 2 iphones. Never even saw the product page. rileyog helped me out, and sent me the BD link when checkouts weren't working anymore. My girl and I mashed the checkout button until they tweeted out the OOS message. Right before they removed everything from our carts, my GF somehow checked out my size and got an order confirmation. If we don't get cancelled, huge shoutout to @rileyogfor preventing me from a Sadderday. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom