ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who couldnt checkout? I was in the que once it started and was in for a size 9 before tweet went out. Couldnt checkout because something about servers down, and then later it wouldnt accept any of my cards. Also took me to a permanent white splash screen. My card was charged but I havent recieved a order confirmation email like everyone else.
I'm in the same boat. Don't think we're getting ours. A lot of people had ghost charges from the TD release and if you didn't get a confirmation email, you failed.

I just wasnt meant to have yeezy's i guess i fall asleep and miss every yeezy pop up. 

I'm in the same boat. Don't think we're getting ours. A lot of people had ghost charges from the TD release and if you didn't get a confirmation email, you failed.
Extremely disappointed in adidas because I was literally one of the first people to add to cart. Where as a friend of mine waited in the que for an hour and got his pair.

Just hoping those people that supposedly checked out 2+ pairs get canceled and they get re-upped. ADC is by far the fairest site since backdoors didn't work, not ping dependent and bots don't work.  Really wish this release didn't fall on my birthday. Sadderday trumps all.

Last edited:

Just hoping those people that supposedly checked out 2+ pairs get canceled and they get re-upped. ADC is by far the fairest site since backdoors didn't work, not ping dependent and bots don't work.  Really wish this release didn't fall on my birthday. Sadderday trumps all.
oh backdoors worked alright

So much butt hurt on your bday :lol:

it's sliding into a hot bithces DM without them accepting it...

clutch 
pimp.gif

actually the backdoor was posted all over twitter and people got a few pairs

I thought they didn't work until sizes began selling out? That's what I saw from the comments during ADC.
So much butt hurt on your bday
laugh.gif
I'm happy for the people that actually got through, but 2+ pairs is kinda scummy. I'm not really super salty because I did fine on PB and MR 350s for retail. I fully expected an L on this release.

I wasn't able to check out either. I ran into the blue, no supply error message on the top of the page but "forced" (spammed the checkout button) the order and was able to get to the checkout page. I was able to do this with the PB 350's and it worked. ADC didn't want to process my payment today tho, as you can see below. 
laugh.gif
 Tried all my credit cards too.

Extremely disappointed in adidas because I was literally one of the first people to add to cart. Where as a friend of mine waited in the que for an hour and got his pair.

me too . had them in my cart and it wouldnt let me pay. got an error and had to fall back in line. :smh:

Disclaimer - I bought the gray 750s and resold for a substantial profit. I didn't get the blacks.

I am sorry- if you're not reselling these for $$$, you're crazy. I can't take anyone seriously for wearing these out. I may be in the minority but when the resale is that stupidly high, people should be resellling. Making $1K+ profit on shoes is real profit. You can argue that you love Kanye and are a fanboy, but people look ridiculous wearing these.  Call this a rant and most  (if not all) probably don't care what I say, that's fine. It's my opinion. Peace. 

Different strokes for different folks. I think the 750's are hideous. Never understood the love. I haven't seen them look good in person. Its always some herb who rocks them looking dumb. But some people can pull them off.

No doubt I'd take the money if I lucked into these (didn't even know these came out today). Offer me $1700 outside the door? Deal. I'd jump on that so fast.

Fight on

I wasn't able to check out either. I ran into the blue, no supply error message on the top of the page but "forced" (spammed the checkout button) the order and was able to get to the checkout page. I was able to do this with the PB 350's and it worked. ADC didn't want to process my payment today tho, as you can see below. 
laugh.gif
please tell me out of all those pending charges, you atleast got through with one pear?!

Different strokes for different folks. I think the 750's are hideous. Never understood the love. I haven't seen them look good in person. Its always some herb who rocks them looking dumb. But some people can pull them off.

No doubt I'd take the money if I lucked into these (didn't even know these came out today). Offer me $1700 outside the door? Deal. I'd jump on that so fast.

Fight on
why settle for 1700 when FC is giving back 2k+ 

laugh.gif
Did you get a confirmation email? I did the same process, spammed checkout and finally it went through. But on my statement it reads as Pending and POS DEBIT Adidas Online Store Portland OR

laugh.gif
Yup, same here.

Contemplated calling adidas to play dumb and ask where my confirmation email is, but I already know this shtt goes, lol. 

please tell me out of all those pending charges, you atleast got through with one pear?!
Naw I didn't. Payment could never process thus no order confirmation.

I did grab a pair off the Adidas EU restock though, thank God. Crossing my fingers the payment and mail forwarding service go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom