ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

But I had no chance with no bot right?  Trying to compromise that the fact the turtle doves will continue to elude me forever lol
not a chance. a bunch of us were on in seconds. I refreshed 3 times in a row. 3ed time it came up i went right to gray 750s .... cant add to cart  TD same, MR same. it was a loss for me but I see on twitter everyone who copped got mult. pairs or every boost released and they were using bots

Last edited:
Disclaimer - I bought the gray 750s and resold for a substantial profit. I didn't get the blacks.

I am sorry- if you're not reselling these for $$$, you're crazy. I can't take anyone seriously for wearing these out. I may be in the minority but when the resale is that stupidly high, people should be resellling. Making $1K+ profit on shoes is real profit. You can argue that you love Kanye and are a fanboy, but people look ridiculous wearing these.  Call this a rant and most  (if not all) probably don't care what I say, that's fine. It's my opinion. Peace. 

Last edited:

Disclaimer - I bought the gray 750s and resold for a substantial profit. I didn't get the blacks.

I am sorry- if you're not reselling these for $$$, you're crazy. I can't take anyone seriously for wearing these out. I may be in the minority but when the resale is that stupidly high, people should be resellling. Making $1K+ profit on shoes is real profit. You can argue that you love Kanye and are a fanboy, but people look ridiculous wearing these.  Call this a rant and most  (if not all) probably don't care what I say, that's fine. It's my opinion. Peace. 
if i would've got a pair it would've been for tradebait on the brown 750s thats dropping.. My TD hopefully can be that trade bait now smh :frown: 

so where is the barrage of shipping questions
those come later they schleep now 
tired.gif
tired.gif

+1 most people aren't/weren't even kanye fans until all this nonsense started happening.

i rather have $1000+ in my pocket than the shoes. this goes for ANY shoe, not just yeezy's.

Regret it you will
damn i would have sold them and then gave him the shoes off my feet  for 1700. Then try on ADC for a pair if you wanted them to wear. Who knows tho it could have been a set up for robbery.

Last edited:

I agree on the resell...unless you absolutely love these. I would personally resell and take the cash to fund other shoes I like more :smile: Buy what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom