ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it stated in the FAQ something about keeping the app updated in order for it to work.
repped didnt know that. Hate to think i would have blown the already slim to none chance i had over an update issue

got a list of stores that are gonna carry these but not sure why the info was pushed back? maybe adidas sent out a corp memo or something

Last edited:

I used to deliver Adidas boxes to Dwight Howard damn near everyday (FedEx) I wonder if I ever delivered some Yeezys to him.
That's Dope I'm Sure They've Been Scattered In There But I Bet The Market Is Small For A Size 19 Yeezy lmao

So, is the general consensus saying that select adidas stores, footlocker, finishline, champs in non confirmed areas will be doing raffles, and boutiques will be doing raffles or fcfs?

Things seem fishy right now and I feel like if you haven't made moves yet your already at a disadvantage. Which bothers me because there haven't been any official news.

just called social status in charlotte and they said they're doing an instagram raffle....has anyone actually won an instagram raffle? or is that just what they say so they can backdoor all the pairs?

just called social status in charlotte and they said they're doing an instagram raffle....has anyone actually won an instagram raffle? or is that just what they say so they can backdoor all the pairs?
Couple people in here won through instagram raffles

@vinotwofour  Cooking with that Secret recipe! We got this bro!
Teach me big bro! 
frown.gif

I just wait for Kim K to tweet something out... Only Reliable Source of INFO!

that Pillow Talk is serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom