ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on iOs that that knows how to change location for confirmed app let me know please , pm me - I'm in sd but could easily drive to La for pick up ,

Anyone on iOs that that knows how to change location for confirmed app let me know please , pm me - I'm in sd but could easily drive to La for pick up ,
You would probably needa jailbreak it. If even theres such thing because who would create a tweek to change location lol. My advice is, if you want this shoe, drive down LA and leave SD around 4AM friday

Last edited:
Still reading past posts, but does anyone know why the Confirmed app won't be used for ALL of the releases, nationwide? Is that totally off the table? I trust an Adidas app way more than I do any of these stores, especially the boutiques.

I'm kind of hoping the majority of the pairs go through confirmed this time - all these boutiques have not handled things gracefully to say the least. 

If you really want a confirmed pair nowadays you gotta get a job undercover with the shops and make your way up in the ranks, your boss will oop you for that retail easy. 
laugh.gif

You would probably needa jailbreak it. If even theres such thing because who would create a tweek to change location lol. My advice is, if you want this shoe, drive down LA and leave SD around 4AM friday

True, Ya ill looking Into JB it's pretty easy I've done it before .

Calling ducktales on that convo. They dropping Saturday and ARE in hand at Adidas. I've seen it with my own eyes via Facetime this past  Saturday.

Last edited:
Yea i'd say they're in too deep at this point to pull back like that - the lack of info so far is staggering tho

Last edited:

Yea i'd say they're in too deep at this point to pull back like that - the lack of info so far is staggering tho
man there have been so many early release pairs for this release its crazy... ive never seen these many early pairs out in the wild for an adidas yeezy drop. we may actually have a strong chance at getting a pair

man there have been so many early release pairs for this release its crazy... ive never seen these many early pairs out in the wild for an adidas yeezy drop. we may actually have a strong chance at getting a pair
I wish that's what it meant lol.. But crazy, I heard there was multiple people at Sneakercon Chi on Saturday with FSR's of these mainly for a rack... crazy

sorry if this was asked already what is the easiest way to change location on app. i work in queens but live on long island?

sorry if this was asked already what is the easiest way to change location on app. i work in queens but live on long island?
you dont need to change your zip, your zip dosent matter. just turn on location services and go into the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom