ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about the Confirmed app, never used it before. Is there a general consensus on weather it's better to be on wifi or 4G/LTE? Heard some rumblings over in the PSNY 12 thread about the SNKRS app working better on on 4G instead of wifi...

Quick question about the Confirmed app, never used it before. Is there a general consensus on weather it's better to be on wifi or 4G/LTE? Heard some rumblings over in the PSNY 12 thread about the SNKRS app working better on on 4G instead of wifi...

I've gotten through on the PB's being on 2 bars lte

Called about ten places and everyone apparently doesnt know or isnt getting them. Week of release and you dont know...righhhhttt.

So my guess ia the date will get pushed.

Y'all need to chill on info. I don't expect emails to come out until atleast Wednesday.

A local boutique did their raffle this past weekend and notified the winners today, (for the release on the 19th).

Not sure why Adidas is taking so long to make it "official."

been working like a madman, any NY info hit the PM, links in the city as well
nthat.gif

West NYC backdooring yeezys

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I've gotten through on the PB's being on 2 bars lte
Interesting, was that by choice or just where you happened to be at the time? Trying to decide if it makes any sense to turn my wifi off for registration.

Called about ten places and everyone apparently doesnt know or isnt getting them. Week of release and you dont know...righhhhttt.

So my guess ia the date will get pushed.

I hope it gets push for the Christmas week or New Years week, I will have enough time to get raffle tickets

picture removed due to Kanye stans.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Stores have em... Major stores can't sell.. Boutiques can do as they please with them.

Good luck y'all.

just called social status in charlotte and they said they're doing an instagram raffle....has anyone actually won an instagram raffle? or is that just what they say so they can backdoor all the pairs?

I've "won" their IG raffle before. But I didn't really "win". I "won" tho

Confused??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom