ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these things being posted about raffles and whatnot got me like
vsDjHk4.jpg

Feels especially weird since Barneys is claiming they're not receiving them at all

With that... I do agree.. Usually it's announced over the weekend and raffles today or Tuesday... We shall see.

Yeah it is feeling weird. A friend (who I know that will tell me the truth not bs) at smaller store that I live close to tells me they'll know more on Thursday. Which is really "late" compared to when he's known before. I'm thinking this release may have been moved up on their (adidas) release calendar kind of towards the last minute so now it's kind of "unorganized" with info and places. Who knows could have been on purpose too... Gotta keep the "hype" up...

Yea it's annoying, normally by now I would've completed ten raffles and been going to get more. Looking like moonrocks right now :smh:

Let me ask a technical question, adidas confirmed - could it be used on an iPad?
Another technical question about the app. I havent updated mine since that glitch of the pulling up your notifications to bypass the waiting. Should i update or will this version work?

What would be a reasonable resell price to pay rn for a pair of Moonrocks size 11-12? Deadstock condition.

Another technical question about the app. I havent updated mine since that glitch of the pulling up your notifications to bypass the waiting. Should i update or will this version work?
I think it stated in the FAQ something about keeping the app updated in order for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom