ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone speak to the sizing on the 750's in a size 13? Or really the way they fit in general...

I wear a 14 but was able to grab a 13.5 of the moonrocks, they fit ok and are wearable for me as long as I wear thin socks lol but have no idea on the 750's.

Is 13 the biggest?

Last edited:
You need a 13 mate.champs and footlocker Berlin have 100 combined for the app ,not sure for fcfs or raffle,also no74 has 10 to 20 fcfs

Last edited:
Called the Adidas store at Lenox Mall in Atlanta. They said that raffle information will be given out tomorrow. [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Just called a champs in my area, the said they can't release any info on raffle because the pairs could get taken away, nonsense

I hate calling those stores, like you begging them for the shoes. I will wait for the locators to update

Based on the few stores I know someone at, it sounds like a good amount of stores will be getting these black 750's just small quantities. Which could be good and bad depending on if you're close to the stores and can attend raffles in person or line up, etc. Bad if you're not close and can only try online.

Based on the few stores I know someone at, it sounds like a good amount of stores will be getting these black 750's just small quantities. Which could be good and bad depending on if you're close to the stores and can attend raffles in person or line up, etc. Bad if you're not close and can only try online.
normally most places would start raffles now, this release feels a little weird

normally most places would start raffles now, this release feels a little weird

Yeah it is feeling weird. A friend (who I know that will tell me the truth not bs) at smaller store that I live close to tells me they'll know more on Thursday. Which is really "late" compared to when he's known before. I'm thinking this release may have been moved up on their (adidas) release calendar kind of towards the last minute so now it's kind of "unorganized" with info and places. Who knows could have been on purpose too... Gotta keep the "hype" up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom