ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here struck out on every release like me? I feel like my only option is to pay resell. Even people in my home town are just greedy. I know these shoes are selling out but I've never seen a pair in person. seems like everyone buys and ships them off to a "richer" city lol.

Has anyone here struck out on every release like me? I feel like my only option is to pay resell. Even people in my home town are just greedy. I know these shoes are selling out but I've never seen a pair in person. seems like everyone buys and ships them off to a "richer" city lol.
man im in atl too...we need a gameplan.....i cant depend on wish, a ma maniere or them other boutiques, the hookup is too real at them spots

man im in atl too...we need a gameplan.....i cant depend on wish, a ma maniere or them other boutiques, the hookup is too real at them spots

Yeah that sucks man. I don't know any contacts in ATL. I'm in West GA. We def need to plot something.

Yeah that sucks man. I don't know any contacts in ATL. I'm in West GA. We def need to plot something.
now that i recall, we were on the atl team that was on them kobe 9 maestros......if im correct i think we can hopefully cop one or both 

Haha bro we were. Wow. Small forum
the way we plotted and ate them kobes gives me hope that we can do this....hell id be happy just knowing someone who copped...im trying to get a list of retailers so a plan of action can be setup

In an Ideal world... Saturday am picking up my 750's, Saturday pm I'm watching Star Wars on IMAX 3D with my 750's on..

One can dream right

Just pull the UK size on any of your sneakers and convert it to the adidas US sizing chart. Adidas generally run a half size bigger. I always find UK sizes to be always be consistent within Nike and Adidas.

Last edited:
Going to try every raffle in NYC and online for these. Missed out on the Moonrocks cause I went to the poconos that week and internet at the house I got was weak. 

I won the pirate black 350's from the Wish raffle but have stuck out on everything else. Definitely trying to get these 750's so I'll let you know what info I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom