ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Congratulations, you took an L already. And thats not even an Apple fanboy reference. Some of my fellow Confirmed winners know what I'm talking about. 
That's not true. I got the TD on confirmed thru my rooted android phone (LG G3)

I'm not saying it's impossible. But there is a higher success rate with an iOS. 
It may just be a lot of people have iphones too. Not sure how ios vs android would rly affect the app. I've found chicago seems to be the easiest out of the 3 to confirm though

It may just be a lot of people have iphones too. Not sure how ios vs android would rly affect the app. I've found chicago seems to be the easiest out of the 3 to confirm though
I'm not sure how it affects the app either. But all those times I went to pick up my Confirmed pair, every time the employee always tell me that only a handful of Android users successfully confirmed compared to the HUNDREDS of Apple winners. Thought it was a fluke just the first time, but the next 3 times I went. Still, majority are Apple users. 

Even got a friend who has an Android but scored on the iPad thanks to my little tip. Not saying you can't win with an Android tho. 

I'm not sure how it affects the app either. But all those times I went to pick up my Confirmed pair, every time the employee always tell me that only a handful of Android users successfully confirmed compared to the HUNDREDS of Apple winners. Thought it was a fluke just the first time, but the next 3 times I went. Still, majority are Apple users. 

Even got a friend who has an Android but scored on the iPad thanks to my little tip. Not saying you can't win with an Android tho. 
Hmm maybe I'll try it on my ipod/ipad for the 750s. Need to figure out how to fake location and jailbreak though for IOS

maybe Adidas recognizes that Apple has less chance of hacking so they get priority? Probably explains why Nike might never make SNKRS available for Androids. They don't want you to jailbreak or root or fake your location, and thats much easier on an Android. 

Have also heard numerous types of errors from Android users. It's only been 3 Confirmed releases so far with 1 barely counting (in terms of Yeezys)

Last edited:
Its very easy to spoof your location on apple though. If I win on 750s Im paying the $800 flight to nyc, no joke.

maybe Adidas recognizes that Apple has less chance of hacking so they get priority? Probably explains why Nike might never make SNKRS available for Androids. They don't want you to jailbreak or root or fake your location, and thats much easier on an Android. 

Have also heard numerous types of errors from Android users. It's only been 3 Confirmed releases so far with 1 barely counting (in terms of Yeezys)
It's just as easy on Apple. It's just I have to doublecheck on the cydia package names because I haven't played around on ios for a long time. I mean if anything I would expect it to be more in the efficiency of the coding of the app or something.

On a side note, the geographical limitation is stupid. If you willing to pick it up or something or if you are in suburbs you should be allowed to enter

Last edited:
Most people online saturday probably won't cop because of the amount of backdoors and contacts with retail stores 
mean.gif
 even bots will struggle 

but stay positive fam 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom