ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know how to turn notifications on in the confirmed app?  when i DL it i did not click yes. can i uninstall it re download and then it will give me the option to do it ?

dudes like the guy above your quote are the problem with todays sneaker community.
which is why i dont even bother hopping on NT anymore.
you got these new kids who hardly been around here acting the way they do.

he complains about "lurkers," thats cool. but i bet there was once a time when he was a "lurker."
he says he will help ppl who he knows have tried to do research and made an effort, but how would he even validate if anyone has actually made an effort?
everything he has said is flawed besides the fact he will help those who have helped if, which is respectable.

but this new community that NT has turned into is crazy.
these kids are so pressed to feel exclusive and acquire some sort of self-validation that they destroy what was once an awesome community.

between 2004-2008, NT was popping, **** to be honest, 2004-2006 it was really popping.
if you needed info or a hook-up, didnt matter who you were, ppl cared more about the community then they did themselves.
just KNOWING about NT meant you were exclusive. lol
SB's were crazy back then, the tiffeny dunk being the craziest thing NT had ever dealt with.
****, i posted in the thread my homie who to call and his direct extension and let folks eat. lol.
everyone who wanted a pair, got a pair.
noone cared about lurkers.
EVERYBODY EATS!
even when yeezy 1's dropped, fools were looking out for the community and not solely self.

now the community has turned to **** and the majority are self-centered.
some ppl dont have the time to scour the internet looking for information on certain releases, this is the main reason why NT exist.
a community where you can come and find information about sneakers, fashion and other random things that interest ppl who are like you.
today, these kids, (i say kids bc i am 28 and was 16/17 when i finally signed up on NT after lurking for a year) only care about sharing intel with their "clique," copping themselves a pair and potentially reselling.

God forbid let someone come in here saying they will drop $1500 on a pair from anyone in here.
each one of these same dudes talking about its not being self-centered would jump in that persons DM's asking him what size he needs and letting him know they will sell him a pair.

it is what it is at this point.
NT has been like this since right after the yeezy 1 dropped.

but hey, this is exactly why i stay away from here and as a 28 year old man who is well connected, i dont stress it, i just make a few phone calls and then relax.

typical >50 post count post

Last edited:
does anyone know how to turn notifications on in the confirmed app?  when i DL it i did not click yes. can i uninstall it re download and then it will give me the option to do it ?

settings - notifications - confirmed - allow notifications

W4ogJC

some dude  complaining   how    we don't give  out info  like they  did  back  in  the day.     
Funny thing is that most of these info are out there, but he is just too lazy to find it. Expecting to be spoon fed every information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom