ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they're new to NT it is what it is but dudes who are vets should no better. Don't give no handouts and don't expect none in return
see, thats crazy to me.

i have been on NT since 2004 (i skate nikes) and even when tiffanies came out, everyone helped everyone out

i helped NUMEROUSSSSSSS ppl copp tiffanies back in the day just off of GP.

they are just sneakers.

thats the problem with the sneaker community nowadays and one of the main reasons why i dont have much interest in it any more.

fools are too self-centered.

with that said, i know nothing about these releases besides reserving off the app.

i havent been interested in anything bc its gotten too crazy nowadays and i dont mind paying resale price for anything i want

but it would be nice to know how this release is going to go.

what stores? is it based around the app again like the greys? is it only LA, CHI, and NYC? all the basic **** an OG who aint on it like he used to be would like to know.

I won't even bother with the top footsites at all. I'm going for physical or a few select online stores and I'm done. Not wasting holiday season trying to cop some shoes.

I'll give you all the links and info and even retail oops in the world for Chrome 8's..

but don't ask me ish about yeezys. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

see, thats crazy to me.

i have been on NT since 2004 (i skate nikes) and even when tiffanies came out, everyone helped everyone out

i helped NUMEROUSSSSSSS ppl copp tiffanies back in the day just off of GP.

they are just sneakers.

thats the problem with the sneaker community nowadays and one of the main reasons why i dont have much interest in it any more.

fools are too self-centered.

with that said, i know nothing about these releases besides reserving off the app.

i havent been interested in anything bc its gotten too crazy nowadays and i dont mind paying resale price for anything i want

but it would be nice to know how this release is going to go.

what stores? is it based around the app again like the greys? is it only LA, CHI, and NYC? all the basic **** an OG who aint on it like he used to be would like to know.
It's not about  being self centered,  it's  about  the fact  i looked  in the right places, which are available to  anyone that knows where to look.  The problem  is    lurkers  sit on here  and wait  for any little tid bit they can get  off  people  that  worked  to get what little info they could.   Then you have people that  just join for info  not to help out the community.  So  yeah  I have info,  am i just giving it to anyone?  No!  I will share  via pm  with people  i know  have  tried  to  research and look (made an effort)   and  people that  have helped me  during other releases.

It's not about  being self centered,  it's  about  the fact  i looked  in the right places, which are available to  anyone that knows where to look.  The problem  is    lurkers  sit on here  and wait  for any little tid bit they can get  off  people  that  worked  to get what little info they could.   Then you have people that  just join for info  not to help out the community.  So  yeah  I have info,  am i just giving it to anyone?  No!  I will share  via pm  with people  i know  have  tried  to  research and look (made an effort)   and  people that  have helped me  during other releases.

Agreed, I only help people willing to help me. Nowadays it's all PM's. There are more lurkers than there are members. Tbh, admins should really lock the thread to veterans with X amount of posts, reps or join date.

Agreed, I only help people willing to help me. Nowadays it's all PM's. There are more lurkers than there are members. Tbh, admins should really lock the thread to veterans with X amount of posts, reps or join date.
^^^^^This^^^^

This comes up every release. Doubt it happens. Would be nice though

until we can secure our "info" from the lurkers, NT will always be divided by "clicks". I feel that if and when our admins lock certain threads, is when we can have a true meaning to the word "fam"

would probably prevent NT from crashing and the "new posts" button from breaking. 

Don't bother going on NT during a yeezy release, you're wasting bandwidth lol

Dude that looked out for sneakerheads back in the day..props to u sir.
But these are Yeezys not just sneakers. People aren't that willing to give people inside info on how to potentially take rent $ out their pockets. ...or give info on how they can get a "winning lottory ticket" , when they're trying to get that for themselves.

Oneness heated. LOL.

I've never seen so many pairs posted on social media pre-release than these 750's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom