ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has nobody broke the window yet?
This is philly man break that window , you'd better be able to outrun bullets all these stores have armed guards and if they don't they got license to carry you'll catch a quick fade :lol: not worth it

Its been a job / business for a few years now. Ppl have saved up enough from reselling to open up their own consignment shops, buy houses etc. 

A lot of resellers travel store to store here in NYC just building relationships with stores and taking care of them to buy out all pairs. Its under the table deals where resellers have to purchase a certain GR retro's that stores know won't sell so that when that store gets the limited release, the manager takes care of these resellers. This way literally all pairs are "sold out" and managers are hitting their quota's, getting that bonus, resellers are paying the extra but more than making up for it with the after market prices. 

One big cycle - the smart ones are those that open up boutiques and get the adidas/nike accounts but thats really hard and requires a lot of capital.

Yea I'm well aware I know someone who does this for a living does very well, he had partners though and high end clients in Florida.

Last edited:
Here comes  all the folks that don't know anything  and expect those that  do research  and  work at finding info   to give  them  everything they know 
if they're new to NT it is what it is but dudes who are vets should no better. Don't give no handouts and don't expect none in return

:nerd:
x8UrBe

the worst are the ones giving sob stories begging for a retail oop. Not even for the info of links or whatever. Nah, they want the pair you got for retail and sell it to them for retail because "i only wanted 1 pair to rock since my neighbor's cousin's cat passed away and I've been going through a lot"

Last edited:

the worst are the ones giving sob stories begging for a retail oop. Not even the info, they want the pair you got for retail and sell it to them for retail because "i only wanted 1 pair to rock since my neighbor's cousin's cat passed away and I've been going through a lot"
oh ive heard   some stories....     pm 's  and all 

the worst are the ones giving sob stories begging for a retail oop. Not even for the info of links or whatever. Nah, they want the pair you got for retail and sell it to them for retail because "i only wanted 1 pair to rock since my neighbor's cousin's cat passed away and I've been going through a lot"
this has to be the funniest thing I've heard! The sad part is that it's so true.

I like after release when people ask if they can trade said gr for a yeezy
"You think I can trade my extra pair of Aqua 8's for the triple black 750" if so do I need to put cash ? " ***** :lol:

I like after release when people ask if they can trade said gr for a yeezy
"You think I can trade my extra pair of Aqua 8's for the triple black 750" if so do I need to put cash ? " *****
laugh.gif
LOL  ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^     I'm all about helping  people on here  but  not  if  you joined   dec/2015  just for  this release....  Oh  and  the lurkers on here....  We aren't dumb  we know your here  good luck  getting info  from anyone 

Can't forget the ol "I got a pair of 750's off said site but couldn't get my size anybody got a 4.5 for my size 26" :lol:

Last edited:
Here's the one that kills me the most "my boy is gonna sell me his extra pair for retail + 50 bucks but **** that I'm #teamretail" :lol: followed by someone responding "he ain't your boy then" :lol:

Last edited:
There's a cat on KTT that's citing "Moonrock-like numbers"...And that the MR's arguably had the most pairs released but due to a botched Y-3 release. Furthermore, Offspring "just happened" to find 400 pairs in their warehouse the other day. Soooo....I know not solid info, but if that's the general thought (Which, who the Hell knows), I'll be happy with those kind of odds. Maybe he's trolling....

But, I Just won on NMD's and Maroon VI's on a STEEP discount. If I can round out my Holiday pick-ups with Tripple Black 750's...Merry damned Christmas!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom