ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called a bunch of footlockers / champs / footactions and finishlines around the CT / NYC area and everyone said they werent getting them .. wonder how this release will go

Called a bunch of footlockers / champs / footactions and finishlines around the CT / NYC area and everyone said they werent getting them .. wonder how this release will go
They're not allowed to say anything until Adidas lifts the embargo.... Every shop will release info on the same day...

Y'all need to chill on info. I don't expect emails to come out until atleast Wednesday.
^^^^This^^^    No info  will help anyone  right now.  It's the  start of the week... any info that will be useful    besides  anyone that might have  raffle  tickets today or tom. Which doesn't look like it's really happening.   Right  now  all these people are throwing out info that  could be true  or  fake  and no one  gets anywhere.     

Gag order is too official,reminds me of galaxy foamposite or wtk8.ru villa for sure champs,ftl,adidas confirmed ny chicago la

Last edited:
I believe the raffle for the TD and PB was on a Wednesday and Thursday for the big places and for the smaller boutiques varied mixed with instagram bull*hit  raffle. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gag order is too official,reminds me of galaxy foamposite or wtk8
It's dope honestly...

Technically shops could announce wednesday, raffle Wed/Thur, call Friday, pickup Sat

Just because it's unusual doesn't mean it isn't possible possible. Adidas is obviously being super strict so accounts don't release information before a specific date/time. 

Should be a fun Sadderday 
pimp.gif

Should be a fun Sadderday 
pimp.gif
I see you from the DMV, cmnwealth talkin bout raffles if they get em. Any thoughts on Major? They're voicemail basically says if we haven't announced anything then basically we're gagged until further notice.

Last edited:

I see you from the DMV, cmnwealth talkin bout raffles if they get em. Any thoughts on Major? They're voicemail basically says if we haven't announced anything then basically we're gagged until further notice.
No idea. 

I basically have given up on raffles.

Have had bad experiences. 

I believe the raffle for the TD and PB was on a Wednesday and Thursday for the big places and for the smaller boutiques varied mixed with instagram bull*hit raffle. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Champs here did their raffle on Monday and Tuesday for Turtle Doves and Pirate Blacks.

Last edited:
Im sure its been said already for Socal only adidas store that might do raffles is south coast plaza. The rest are most likely going to do it through the app and its been said in here santa monica aint getting them.

Lets stack more info in here.

Raffles are fine. Adidas just doesnt have enough experience to know wtf is going on and how to handle it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom