ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

:rofl:
I knew you didn't read :lol:

i really want those chocolates tho just on looks alone :lol:

yeah the dark chocolates are nice addition. And I'm not even a "brown shoe" type of guy. But the type of headache and heartache the first 750's left me even though I managed to get a pair under retail, I honestly don't want to deal with the 750 releases again. Because it's looking like they're trying to keep all 750 release the same and on a more limited basis compared to 350's. 

How does it look like that? We have almost zero confirmed info on this release.

man where are the news for more 350's.. thats the shoe I want. 750's aren't even comfortable. 
i honestly dont know howthey are going to handle this because the 19th was supposed to be 350s. i could see them doing a christmas eve drop to make xmas a saddermas

Don't think the 19th was ever "supposed" to be 350s, it was just someone with incorrect information. It's not like adidas is running behind schedule, someone who didn't know what they were talking about was just wrong.

I never confirmed anything. It's looking like that is because there were already rumors about the triple black (if indeed a real colorway) and the light brown and the chocolate brown from season 2 were gonna be in more limited runs than 350's. Again, theres no confirmed info. But it probably doesn't take a genius to know that adidas most likely won't be producing 750's in the quantities of 350's. 350's are the "everyone will get yeezys eventually" shoe. They did say that they were going to keep certain shoes/releases still on the limited basis. 

people keep quoting that yeezytalkworldwide twitter like its actually credible info, they just regurgitate every rumor floating on the internet

I never confirmed anything. It's looking like that is because there were already rumors about the triple black (if indeed a real colorway) and the light brown and the chocolate brown from season 2 were gonna be in more limited runs than 350's. Again, theres no confirmed info. But it probably doesn't take a genius to know that adidas most likely won't be producing 750's in the quantities of 350's. 350's are the "everyone will get yeezys eventually" shoe. They did say that they were going to keep certain shoes/releases still on the limited basis. 

Just a bunch of rumors and assumptions though. Never heard anyone specify that the 350s were the "everyone gets yeezys" shoe.

I just think it's silly to jump to these conclusions when we've had three releases since the first 750s and they've all been different.

IT'S DECEMBER 19TH FAM.

I SPOKED TO MY LOCAL ADIDAS ORIGINALS STORE.

THEY RECEIVED INTEL FROM ADIDAS THAT THEY WILL GET THE ADIDAS 750 ON DEC 19. NO OTHER DETAILS WAS REVEALED - DON'T KNOW COLOR, DON'T KNOW QUANTITIES. 

lol It really feels like some of yall just got an internet connection due to the low post counts and inability to acquire public info about sneakers you desire.

Just a bunch of rumors and assumptions though. Never heard anyone specify that the 350s were the "everyone gets yeezys" shoe.

I just think it's silly to jump to these conclusions when we've had three releases since the first 750s and they've all been different.
Yeah everything is just rumors and assumptions. They don't need to blatantly say the 350's were the "everyone gets yeezy shoe" but the way they produce those, makes it easier for more people to get them. We've had 4 releases so far, not 3. And none of them were 750's after the first one, so you can't assume 750's will be made in numbers like 350's. 

You'll see, we'll all see. 750's are likely to be more limited than 350's. If not, i'll glad shove my foot in my mouth. 

Last edited:
Potentially coming out the day after my GRE. Would be a nice reward for all this studying I've been doing :smokin

people keep quoting that yeezytalkworldwide twitter like its actually credible info, they just regurgitate every rumor floating on the internet
This....    So what happens when/if yeezytalk is wrong?   I  don't listen to any  blog, forum, or twitter feed  If adidas  puts out the info I'll trust it 

This....    So what happens when/if yeezytalk is wrong?   I  don't listen to any  blog, forum, or twitter feed  If adidas  puts out the info I'll trust it 
100%

Dudes just to damn thirsty for yeezys

I do like following their info but when it comes to confirmations i dont hold my breath until Adidas drops the info.

Yeah everything is just rumors and assumptions. They don't need to blatantly say the 350's were the "everyone gets yeezy shoe" but the way they produce those, makes it easier for more people to get them. We've had 4 releases so far, not 3. And none of them were 750's after the first one, so you can't assume 750's will be made in numbers like 350's. 

You'll see, we'll all see. 750's are likely to be more limited than 350's. If not, i'll glad shove my foot in my mouth. 

Yeah I have no doubt the 750s will be more limited than the 350s, guess I'm just getting tired of all the assumptions & misinformation flowing through this thread and I took it out on you man, haha.

Seems that if we've learned anything from these yeezy releases it's that they're unpredictable.

My bad on the release count, forgot to include the 950s.

I do like following their info but when it comes to confirmations i dont hold my breath until Adidas drops the info.
Same here  i'm not saying i dont follow and read   yeezytalk   or any other format, I just don't put all my eggs in one basket in trusting them.

It's all good. Again, I'm not saying anything is confirmed so I'm not saying you're 100% wrong. Everyone is going to have assumptions when theres no solid info out. I'm basing my opinion on how the 750's are not your everyday shoe like the 350's, and they probably aren't as easily produced as 350's with their one piece primeknit upper. And then there are people who wants that e-cred by claiming they know something or they know somebody who know something or they just take rumors from other people and run with it. Like people swearing theres a black 750 with white soles. 

Same here  i'm not saying i dont follow and read   yeezytalk   or any other format, I just don't put all my eggs in one basket in trusting them.
agreed.

Also that box label pic thats floating was clear indication that false info can be spread quickly

I cant tell you howmany people swear that label is legit lol

It's all good. Again, I'm not saying anything is confirmed so I'm not saying you're 100% wrong. Everyone is going to have assumptions when theres no solid info out. I'm basing my opinion on how the 750's are not your everyday shoe like the 350's, and they probably aren't as easily produced as 350's with their one piece primeknit upper. And then there are people who wants that e-cred by claiming they know something or they know somebody who know something or they just take rumors from other people and run with it. Like people swearing theres a black 750 with white soles. 
I agree with you on the "I cant go through another 750 release" bro lol....

s*** at least they freakin said something unlike the MR rd

alot of people just started doing maroon 6 homework
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom