ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did the size 10 TD on FC jump to 2k
sick.gif

It's all good. Again, I'm not saying anything is confirmed so I'm not saying you're 100% wrong. Everyone is going to have assumptions when theres no solid info out. I'm basing my opinion on how the 750's are not your everyday shoe like the 350's, and they probably aren't as easily produced as 350's with their one piece primeknit upper. And then there are people who wants that e-cred by claiming they know something or they know somebody who know something or they just take rumors from other people and run with it. Like people swearing theres a black 750 with white soles. 
Yup yup, no doubt. 350 definitely an easier shoe to produce and it's got more universal appeal.

One thing I'm sure of, this upcoming 750 release is definitely going to stress me out 
nerd.gif

I am sure most of you have already seen this interview as I have back when it came out, but I was rewatching it again to refresh my mind. First few minutes are questions about the price points of the Yeezys and Adidas making them limited/ $350s when he didn't want them to be. good re-watch

BREAKING NEWS YALL! ADIDAS JUST CONFIRMED THE 750S FOR FEBUARY 30TH

Source

Last edited:
:smh: @ how many size 5 TD's I had at one point. Flipped so many, ended up giving my cousin a pair at no cost. And didn't get any @ retail.

2 just sold last week @ FC for $2500 a pop. All I wanted was my size for retail at the end of the day. Don't like PB's and MR's are okay to me. The TD's are a sure fire #1 on my list, but will not be paying resale.

Oh well. And can't stand 750's. In person, I've never seen them done right with an outfit.

mean.gif
@ how many size 5 TD's I had at one point. Flipped so many, ended up giving my cousin a pair at no cost. And didn't get any @ retail.

2 just sold last week @ FC for $2500 a pop. All I wanted was my size for retail at the end of the day. Don't like PB's and MR's are okay to me. The TD's are a sure fire #1 on my list, but will not be paying resale.

Oh well. And can't stand 750's. In person, I've never seen them done right with an outfit.
Why didn't you just trade one of your size 5s for a pair in your size though? Or use some of your profit from reselling to buy a pair at resale prices? Kinda hilarious to hear a reseller complain about paying resale prices.

mean.gif
@ how many size 5 TD's I had at one point. Flipped so many, ended up giving my cousin a pair at no cost. And didn't get any @ retail.

with all the money you made from flipping, i'm sure you were able to pay resell for your size. Lol the mistake was probably unloading the rare sizes too quickly

some member on here, Sphinx, claimed that the TD's will drop in value over time. I'm sure he unloaded his pair quickly for a lower resell price. TD prices has only been going up. With less DS and authentic pairs laying around, some have resorted to consignment shop prices which has steadily increased as well. 

Last edited:
TDs are going to be more resistant to falling prices (vs any other 350s) due it being the OG cw and the insane amount of UAs out there. If you haven't gotten a pair by now, either by retail or resale, it's only going to get harder and more expensive from here on out.

sadly that is the truth. I convinced myself I don't want TD's anymore lmao. And thank the good lord I don't care much for the 750s.. Apparently that release was a headache 
laugh.gif

Why didn't you just trade one of your size 5s for a pair in your size though? Or use some of your profit from reselling to buy a pair at resale prices? Kinda hilarious to hear a reseller complain about paying resale prices.

Wasn't intended on reselling man ... My cousin had a hard year and she was fresh out of her 4th operation ... I sold initially to fund my pair, but knew she would be too thrilled to get to have a pair of her own. I brought a few of them @ $1K a pop when they first dropped, and paid $3K for the last 2 that just recently sold. Profit was far from astounding. Just the cycle of business and hard to watch easy money pass by.

A lot of resellers don't have the liquid cash to buy at premium prices, and in quantity. Plus a lot of resellers want BIG profit margins, but my job pays me adequately, so slim margins are just fine with me.

Sorry I know you guys are tired of these so I will keep it simple and to the point, LC please...

Last edited:
The prices for TDs on FC got me looking at where I should go for vacation. Was looking for a size swap but that resell is looking better as time passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom